StyleWriter Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
..Ant tips? A friend just told me about it who highly recommends it? I think I saw a similar thread around here about it, but anyhoo...thoughts appreciated putty plz.
smile.gif
I'm leary...but your help and suggestions may change my mind.
EmoteShrug.gif

Vanessa

Registered
Reaction score
Vanessa said:
..Ant tips? A friend just told me about it who highly recommends it? I think I saw a similar thread around here about it, but anyhoo...thoughts appreciated putty plz.
smile.gif
I'm leary...but your help and suggestions may change my mind.
EmoteShrug.gif

Come on....nobody?....Maybe that's a sign that perhaps I shouldn't consider spending this $150.
EmoteShrug.gif

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
Vanessa said:
Come on....nobody?....Maybe that's a sign that perhaps I shouldn't consider spending this $150.
EmoteShrug.gif

I don't know whatto tell you about Stylewriter. I tried it, back when they had a free demo, and basically thought it sucked lemons. I guess it depends on how much you want software messing with your style. Stylewriter, in my opinion, tries to make all writing vanillia, and then claims that's how the great writers all wrote. Not hardly.

On the other hand, a new writer who has severe problems with style, with not being able to write sentences that read well, and that are grammatically correct, might be able to learn some valuable lessons from Stylewriter.

Vanessa

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Jamesaritchie, Seems like all the convincing I need. I definitely wouldn't want anything "cramping" my style so-to-speak. I've never tried any writing software, actually never had any interest in it. And for $150, well it had better damn near write the piece for me. And honestly, I don't mind investing in my craft, but I want to make the best decisions at it as well.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.