Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Entry D - Cursed

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Entry E - Four Guys and a irl

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELMontague

The stories are up. You'll have from now until Midnight, Central Standard Time, on October 30th to vote for your favorites. This poll is a multi-vote, pick three of your favorites from the entries. They'll be ranked according to votes.

ELMontague

BTW - I did give the stories a uniform formatting. If I messed up anything, please PM me and I'll correct as soon as possible. I'll be traveling tomorrow, but I'll check in the evening.

ELMontague

One more comment, these are erotic stories and therefore posted in the Erotica SYW section. You must be of age to read and vote. If you do not have an E-SYW password, PM me or Veinglory with a statement of your majority and we'll get a password to you straight away -ish.

ELMontague

Anyone know how to modify a poll selection. I put Four Guys and a irl, instead of Four Guys and a Girl for option E.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OH! I thought it was supposed to be like "Four Guys and a IRL [as in In Real Life]"
:roll:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know how to modify a poll selection. I put Four Guys and a irl, instead of Four Guys and a Girl for option E.

All forumers have the Thread Tools but not everything. The moderator should have an Edit Poll option under there.

From one mod (on a couple other forums) to another. :)

ELMontague

There is still time to vote and there is a tie in second place.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
322 views and only 13 voters? :Wha:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
my votes are in.

all great reads, people! thank you for sharing!!!
good luck!

cray

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to the winner! :)

Are we going to be crits and comments the way we did last year? I have plans for my story. Once I get some feedback.

:)

ELMontague

As an added bonus, we threw in a $20 gift certificate to Borders.com for the winner this year. If the author of Cursed would send me a PM with a suitable email address, I'll send the certificate along shortly.

BTW - I hadn't announced the prize because I only just got the permission to give it. I'll do a better job of publicizing a prize next time around.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
Woohoo. We're uptown now! LOL

Congratulations everyone. I enjoyed them all!

ELMontague

And, congratulations to all who played. We got five well written stories. Thank you.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is there some reason why we're being mysterious about the winner? Are we going to learn who wrote Cursed?