• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolkloreFanatic

The Arthurian Addict.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
folklorefanatic.blogspot.com
I'm looking for someone experienced in the craft of writing in multiple areas who is willing to motivate and push me. I want to learn from a published author who enjoys helping other people jumpstart their goals.

I have every intention of making writing my career (and I believe in myself enough to say I'm confident that I have what it takes). Although I have worked as a contributor for the Harvard Crimson and the Independent in college, I'm slightly more interested in fiction than nonfiction, with several notable exceptions. I want to complete my unfinished projects and revise my poetry.

I work on several projects at once--I'm writing a screenplay, a stage play, and three novels simultaneously so that when I get stuck on one, I switch to another, and there are several ideas on the back burner. That being said, none of them are anywhere near completion. That has to change right now.

Please PM me or reply here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.