Status
Not open for further replies.

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
Hi!

I'm organizing weekly meetings in the Euston area. I'm sort of doing this in conjunction with NaNoWriMo (to get us started and give us something in common) but the goal is for this to become a regular group that meets to write and talk about writing. You don't have to do NaNoWriMo to come.

The group is 18+ (we meet in a pub) and all genres are welcome. It's a very loose structure without times assigned for writing or socializing. I organized similar things in Oxford last year and it quickly became the highly of my week :) I never got that much writing done before...

The first meeting is next week, on Thursday the 14th of October, at the Prince Arthur pub on Eversholt Street (just outside Euston rail/tube station). I'll be there from 6 onwards. I've reserved some tables. There aren't a lot of power outlets so bring your batteries or if you want to be loved, an extension lead thing to share. I don't know if there's wifi but there is definitely food.

We will probably be in the corner with the books (of course) to the left of the door but I'll also have a notebook with an Indian design on the cover.

Hope to see some of you there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.