PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Blonde Question - No offense to Smart Blondes (how do I find where I posted)

MichaelLetters
10-06-2010, 05:04 PM
I don't remember where I have posted. How the heck do I know if someone responded?

Undercover
10-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Dye your hair dark and then you will find it.

regdog
10-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Click your user name and Find More Post By

Moving this to FAQs

BradCarsten
10-06-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't remember where I have posted. How the heck do I know if someone responded?

that would be right about..... here....

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/search.php?searchid=19538757

stormie
10-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Or click on User CP on the bar above left, then you'll see your posts and responses. You'll also see reps.

I thought blondes have more fun. I was thinking of going blonde someday to find out.

Susan Littlefield
10-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Michael,

There are no dumb blond questions, unelss there are also dumb bruneette, raven, red, brown, auburn questions. Oh, and there would also be dumb questions for every other hair color under the universe, including purple, pink and green.

Hair color has nothing to do with the type of questions asked. There are only questions.

There. I'm done. :evil

Susan Littlefield
10-06-2010, 11:26 PM
I thought blondes have more fun. I was thinking of going blonde someday to find out.

I've been strawberry blond my whole life, except when I was a kid and my hair was organce colored. Somewhere along the way, I decided to go blond (naturally, not hair color).

I don't know if I have more fun than anyone else, but I do have fun. :D

MichaelLetters
10-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Thank you all, too many posts too little time. I am actually not blonde I was until about age 4 then it went red, then dark brown, started turning gray at age 16 (Irish blood). Now I am more white than any other color. Gave up dying the hair at 43. Being all those colors I can tell you each color was as fun as the last.

Boy that was too much information (TMI) wasn't it?

stormie
10-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank you all, too many posts too little time. I am actually not blonde I was until about age 4 then it went red, then dark brown, started turning gray at age 16 (Irish blood). Now I am more white than any other color. Gave up dying the hair at 43. Being all those colors I can tell you each color was as fun as the last.

Boy that was too much information (TMI) wasn't it?
Actually, you made a good question into a fun thread.

Susan Littlefield
10-10-2010, 05:17 AM
I agree. I thought your question was cute! :D