• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Crit partner or beta reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse88

Registered
Reaction score
My WIP is Rebel In Remission, a gritty lit fic that follows Rocky, a feisty undergrad with a closet full of skeletons. It is character driven with a suspenseful plot. I like to push social boundaries (or maybe buttons) in family, love, success, drugs, and education.

I took the first two months of this MS to let my creativity go wild (adding up to over 80 pages), in the last month I waded through all the raw material and fine tuned the plot, the characters, the theme... everything into the very focused 5 chapters of Draft 1. It's still a first draft, but - given the rewrite- it reads more like a 2nd or 3rd.

I'm open to reading anything, I don't check grammar, so I wouldn't expect my crit partner to do so either. I would really like to get an informed opinion about what I have so far, and I would love to to the same for another writer : )

Please email me or reply to the post with a synopsis of your own and we can trade samples.

Thanks
Erica
P.S. my blog (which has some of my WIP) ismightymouse88-hypotheticallyspeaking.blogspot.com and my email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.