Ok men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
Will the real men line up to the left please... Ms Rita is giving blow jobs at a Cat 5.... :ROFL:
I had to do that... I just had to...

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
aspier said:
Now this is pretty sick, isn't it? What are you doing in Office anyway, Biotales?

What am I doing in Office.... any d--n thing I want...
and oh yes... thank you for winning my bet....

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
happy now? post's still sick! its sick now, it'll be sick tomorrow ... the day after etc. bet or no bet but I think the worst of it is you know it and mm like tomorrow you will know it too + still and week after that still + too again ... and even more more worst of it all is you know that I know it. And so the story goes on and you will have to bent backwards trying to undo your sick post and then you will die of cancer or some other bad disease and that will be that. You will go into the history annals as the one who posted a sick post. And you will read on the first pages of these annals 'Biotales posted a sick post'. And everybody will say 'yes I know'. See the basis of sick posts is that they stick and you die of cancer.

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
aspier said:
happy now? post's still sick! its sick now, it'll be sick tomorrow ... the day after etc. bet or no bet but I think the worst of it is you know it and mm like tomorrow you will know it too + still and week after that still + too again ... and even more more worst of it all is you know that I know it. And so the story goes on and you will have to bent backwards trying to undo your sick post and then you will die of cancer or some other bad disease and that will be that. You will go into the history annals as the one who posted a sick post. And you will read on the first pages of these annals 'Biotales posted a sick post'. And everybody will say 'yes I know'. See the basis of sick posts is that they stick and you die of cancer.

And your point is........

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Wow, I really hope I'm just tired and missing out on the inside joke here, because it seems somehow the gulf getting hit with another Catagory 5 hurricane is inspiring giggles.

Update: Rita's just been upgraded to the third most powerful storm on record. Side-splitting...

Last edited:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think you're missing anything.

But sometimes laughing is the best defense against crying (or going totally insane.)

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
Unique said:
I don't think you're missing anything.

But sometimes laughing is the best defense against crying (or going totally insane.)

THANK YOU THANK YOU.... ALL OF YOU BUT 2 GOT WHAT I WAS DOING...
I have 3 very dear freinds in houston.... all but one is leaving...
during the last hurricane I helped a friend here in the city I live in to locate her Mother in Mississippi...
I have sat through and have been evacuated during these storms...
We have to laugh... if even through the tears....

Moondancer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-hosting.net
biotales said:
during the last hurricane I helped a friend here in the city I live in to locate her Mother in Mississippi...

Yup.

James has 3 sisters, his father, and stepmother all in the affected area on the Mississippi Gulf. His mother lives in Mobile which was also affected but not where she is, which is a good thing. I have another sister in law who lives there, plus yet another who lives in Florida although not where Katrina struck in that state.

Well, to start this off, I’ll talk about the two who had damage but not terribly bad. One’s husband built their house with metal studs 8 inches apart. The house lost some siding and shingles but is otherwise intact. They live a litte bit further from the coast than the others in this small saga. That meant they escaped the worst parts of what Katrina dished out although not completely. The second one to suffer damage lives in a house that is on 15 foot stilts yet came home to find her house had gotten 3 feet of water. The third sister is the real miracle. She lives in a mobile home just off the beach. The homes on both sides, in the front of hers, and behind hers were reduced to splinters. Hers is still standing and didn’t even get water inside. The last two sisters live in Gulfport. The first sister lives near Pass Christian but far enough away from Pop and Rosie that she was just barely out of the danger zone.

The worst of this hit my father in law, Pop and his wife, Rosie. James also has 3 stepbrothers. The oldest step brother had a mild stroke so he was taken to the hospital before the hurricane hit. He was probably the safest outside the sisters who spent the time with their mother in Mobile. When the hurricane hit, Pop’s house was picked up 3 times, with him and Rosie inside and set back down sort of on the foundation which is 3 feet of cinder blocks. Two trees came down on the house and knocked holes in the roof. To top it off, it was flooded, too. In addition to the house, they have a truck, a van, a car and an RV. The RV fared the worst and they had been hoping to have it to live in afterwards if necessary. The RV was sheared in half and the top half crushed. The street to the house was completely blocked from one end to the other with downed trees and parts of it washed out, too. A mobile home belonging to one of the stepbrothers was also destroyed but he’s sort of safe. It was crushed and almost turned on its side. The mobile home is in the lot next to Pop’s and Rosie’s. Actually I think it belongs to them but Billy lives in it.

There are two other stepbrothers, Billy being one of them. Billy was on the roof trying to make repairs while it was still crazy outside… not the worst part but the last part before the hurricane moved out completely. He fell and broke his hip. Next, the last stepbrother, Graham, decides to give it a try and slices his wrist on side front to back cutting the tendon. Now, not only do Pop and Rosie have a disaster situation on their hands from the house, they have boys to try and find a hospital for. They managed to do that in the truck with a chain saw. One tough truck, I tell ya.

Now, Pop and Rosie have weathered many a hurricane living where they do so they weren’t too worried about themselves except for the damage to the house. They’ll hate having to clean the place out because most likely it will have to be rebuilt. They are packrats. They have a pantry that used to be a bedroom. The pantry is stocked floor to ceiling with canned goods, water, and other supplies. Like I said, they’ve been through this kind of thing many a time.

After about a week, when we weren’t hearing anything from them, we finally broke down and called the Sheriff who told us we couldn’t come down because they weren’t allowing people in. The sheriff knows Pop although he calls him Chuck. He did offer to go out and check on them which he did but there was nobody at home. Of course, that worried us a lot all things considered. What Pop and Rosie were doing was taking the truck and finding what FEMA stations they could and loading up with ice, water, and food for their neighbors. Of course they needed very little themselves, which is another story but they took care of their neighbors.

They were very upset about the house, however. More than likely the house will have to be rebuilt. Those two are packrats of the worst kind. They hate the thought of having to clean out their house. They are so upset they bought a car. Not just any car, a fully loaded Dodge Intrepid.

Now how much more tense do you think I should get? If you don't laugh, you're gonna cry and not stop.

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks chunky and Maestro and Moondancer your family is in my prayers...
I can not cry anymore So I laugh....
I am glad some of you enjoyed the joke...

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Personally i'm growing sick and tired of hurricanes. I mean honestly, what is it we've done to deserve all of this? My brother-in-law lost his job due to Katrina. At least he's okay but still, there's only so much more we can take.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
aspiringwriter said:
Personally i'm growing sick and tired of hurricanes. I mean honestly, what is it we've done to deserve all of this? My brother-in-law lost his job due to Katrina. At least he's okay but still, there's only so much more we can take.

Bill,
You can't take the weather personally. Hurricanes are and always have been. We just notice them more because of 'instant' technology and the fact that there are more people living in dangerous areas. Hurricanes have always caused environmental impact - the human impact is just so much more obvious because there are more of us.

Which is not to say I don't believe our treatment of the environment isn't causing them to be worse - I haven't decided about that yet.

But deserve? Hmmm....each person would have to search his own heart to know if they deserve such as this.

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
biotales said:

See Biotales, 'cancer'! And with 'cancer' everybody rushes in to condole and support. And try to 'heal' terrible wordings in posts. That's nice eh? Ooops! I almost said 'everybody blows in'.

The problem with oopsy wordings in posts is that it cuts off good intentions. The linkage you made with 'blown' and 'men' and a woman's name (Rita) has such blunt reference to sexual abberation (and is so degradive a stance towards womanhood) that whatever intentions you had was smothered in the core. Only a chorteling gawfawking few, the so-called 'insiders', were able to giggle. That's bad separatism on literary boards! The comparisson however of sexual abberation and the 'abberation' a hurricane causes is quite sharp and might have literary worth. Yet the words and concept 'blow job' is so outspokenly male-chauvinistic piggish that it nullifies this find totally.

Cancer is quite a bugger, you know? Some doctor's cut the whole blooddy blob whoosh out using a very sharp scalpel blade. Some mods do the the same. Delete what can be deleted before it spreads. And - relief - gone attitude and the patient. The body of the board is cured etc. Others take it slower and so on. Its a long story. But the thing's got to stop. You tell a woman to give you a blow job and she'll hate you! Women is made to give more. And therefor should get muse status. And re Rita ... I think we all's got to watch out now! She too might not like the comparisson and turn into a vigina dentate chowing off that schrivelled little Texas weeny you popped into her mouth.

Boy, that will be another calamity, no?

Last edited:

Moondancer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-hosting.net
biotales, my family is quite well all things considered. The house is nothing that can't be fixed. They may not like having to do it but they'll survive that, too. I put that up there because of some quick judgments about the intentions of this post. I'm sorry others didn't get it. I thought it was funny.

It made me choke on my coffee and with all that's going on in Gulf again it was a much needed break from worrying. Granted they say it's going to Galveston but sitting where it is in the Gulf it could make a turn and go anywhere and I don't think any part of the coast that has already been ravaged will stand up through this one.

biotales

Registered
Reaction score
aspier said:
See Biotales, 'cancer'! And with 'cancer' everybody rushes in to condole and support. And try to 'heal' terrible wordings in posts. That's nice eh? Ooops! I almost said 'everybody blows in'.

The problem with oopsy wordings in posts is that it cuts off good intentions. The linkage you made with 'blown' and 'men' and a woman's name (Rita) has such blunt reference to sexual abberation (and is so degradive a stance towards womanhood) that whatever intentions you had was smothered in the core. Only a chorteling gawfawking few, the so-called 'insiders', were able to giggle. That's bad separatism on literary boards! The comparisson however of sexual abberation and the 'abberation' a hurricane causes is quite sharp and might have literary worth. Yet the words and concept 'blow job' is so outspokenly male-chauvinistic piggish that it nullifies this find totally.

Cancer is quite a bugger, you know? Some doctor's cut the whole blooddy blob whoosh out using a very sharp scalpel blade. Some mods do the the same. Delete what can be deleted before it spreads. And - relief - gone attitude and the patient. The body of the board is cured etc. Others take it slower and so on. Its a long story. But the thing's got to stop. You tell a woman to give you a blow job and she'll hate you! Women is made to give more. And therefor should get muse status. And re Rita ... I think we all's got to watch out now! She too might not like the comparisson and turn into a vigina dentate chowing off that schrivelled little Texas weeny you popped into her mouth.

Boy, that will be another calamity, no?

I think this quote sums things up....
"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it. "
Bill Cosby

SO... PHFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
maestrowork said:
If you don't laugh at life, life laughs at you.

And sometimes life gets the last laugh anyway, regardless of what an aw-shucks good sport you've been...

Yeah, I guess I'm just dense like that...

Moondancer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-hosting.net
Doesn't matter who or what gets the last laugh but keeping the strength to live life as long and as well you can instead of letting it come along and take it without a fight.

Last edited:

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Moondancer said:
Doesn't matter who or what gets the last laugh but keeping the strength to live life as long and as well you can instead of letting it come along and take it without a fight.
Yep! Daddy had cancer and went through hell with it. The days when he could look at his reflection and laugh at the emaciated balding person before him were the days that got him through.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought this was maybe a call for Marines rejects:

"We're looking for a few okay men"

Status
Not open for further replies.