• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor for Paranormal Romance (novella)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote a 27K parnormal romance novella. I would like to improve it greatly though, and bulk it up too. I need help on pretty much everything, but my main concern is if it is interesting and if the story flows well without confusion.

Summary:

Charlene is in love with a man she met online, and he is in love with her...the inner her. He has no idea she is holding a secret about her previous life, the life she lived before she had committed suicide.

God had cast her back to earth to live out her sins in demon form during her lonely and dreadful nights. Now she must save the condemned souls from committing the same thing she did one year ago or she will never see her family from her previous life again. There is only thing that will break the curse put upon her--to find her soulmate.

Looking for a mentor, but would take a beta too as long the novel isn't too long. Email me if interested: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.