PDA

View Full Version : Writing Partner/ Beta Reader Wanted!

Crensci
09-23-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm looking more for a writing partner, but I'd also like to have someone who wouldn't mind reading my work as I write since I seem to have a problem with consistency when my imagination gets away from me lol.

I write romantic fantasies that include things like demons, witches, vampires and the like. I'd be happy to return the favor as a beta reader for the right partner.

I do have 2 small kids, so I don't get the opportunity to write every single day, but I try to write as much as I can. The last time I posted for a beta reader, I ended up with no-shows, so I'd really like to find someone who actually has the time to contribute to the project.

I'm laid back and open, like to laugh and just enjoy whatever I'm doing, I don't take many things terribly seriously and just try to go with the flow.
Please be open minded and understanding, someone with deeply rooted religious opinions probably won't be a good fit.

I look forward to hearing from you if you think you could be a good fit!
Please email me- author@saydiemason.com and put "Beta Reader" or "Writing Partner" (Or both!) in the subject line.

Thanks!

LoriToland
10-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi! Are you looking for a crit partner/ beta? What do you feel your strengths are?

You can e-mail me too: lori at loritoland.com

Thanks!

TxAuthor
10-01-2010, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=Crensci;5357982]I'm looking more for a writing partner, but I'd also like to have someone who wouldn't mind reading my work as I write since I seem to have a problem with consistency when my imagination gets away from me lol.

Crensci, will send email, but for clarification: what does "writing partner" mean to you? Someone to share work critiques or someone to edit?

I write across genres, but currently polishing a paranormal romance with no vampires, witches or faeries, etc.