PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a betareader/critic for my YA contemp. (work in progress)

jes
09-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone! I'm looking for someone to be more of a critiquer than an editor for my story. It's a work in progress still and want someone who will be willing to stick it through to the end. I have someone who has been editing my grammar and what not, but I want someone to do more of a critique for it.
I would be happy to do the same for anyone!! I want someone who really loves YA fictions and enjoys reading it!

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can send you a summary or even the first chapter to look at.

Three Fish
09-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey there! In the middle of writing my own YA right now, would be a big help to get some new perspective from reading other peoples' work. Shoot me off an email if you'd like me to do some reading - I can very quickly fall into a story, and my critiques are very detailed, honest, and kind.

My address is my username here @ gmail.com

:)

Wendy Jenae
09-23-2010, 04:41 AM
I'd love to read your work-in-progress. I love YA--especially contemporary YA.

Admittedly, I want to write my own novel, but I'm at that point of being too afraid to dive in. Since you have the courage to begin writing, it would be an honor to read, comment on, and support your writing.

P.S: I just saw you had posted the first chapter on another thread. Is that what you needed read? If so, I can leave my comments there. If you want to connect away from the message board, feel free to e-mail me: scorpiomoon @ gmail.com.