Got my Cover!

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
Got my cover art for the ebook coming out from eXtasy books. And I like the synopsis they posted on their site. I so suck at writing those little blurbs. This one says:

When your lover can be a wolf at will, it's wise to keep her happy. Newly promoted to Captain of the Queen's Guard, Torin finds more than he bargained for in his relationship with Sunshine of Lorca.

It's listed in their upcoming ebooks section. Here's the link:
http://extasybooks.com/ebsoon.php3?ebookid=22977

What fun! Their interpretation of Torin is not the image exactly in my mind, but he'll do. :)

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
sherri234 said:
Way2go, Torin! That's super wonderful! You must be very eXcited!:)

Well, bordering on eXtatic, in fact. :p Now if the darn ms would just hit the desk of one of the editors, so we can start that phase, I'll be in an even more eXcellent state of mind. :)

Chris

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
That's awesome! Congrats :)

Out of curiosity, do you do well w/ these sort of e-books? I've looked into the market before, but could never convince myself that it's something I want to mess w/.

Is it?

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
My first novel continues to sell slowly in ebook and trade paperback, but it continues to sell. My last royalty cheque was for about $35, which paid my domain name renewal and hosting for a year with a buck left over.

As for this one, well it's my first erotica sale, and I understand that erotica sells well. What that means for ebooks is anybody's guess. :) I'll keep you posted on what happens after it finally comes out. I'm still waiting for it to hit the editor's desk. :)

Last edited: