Londoners ?

mayaone

Registered
Reaction score
My book will be published in GB and I want to come over and read and do publicity. My book is a memoir about anxiety (small niche) but I just came back from a trip to London, and was amazed at the interest of a book with a sense of time and place Brooklyn NYC and Hawaii.as well as the number of people in the world suffering form some kind of mental illness. Can anyone from "across the pond" give me some advice on where to read etc.places to stay cheap anything, an email pal?

Kenn

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that this post is in the right place here - it might be better off in the 'Book promotion advice and ideas' section. Can't the publisher suggest or arrange anything? After you've worked out exactly where and when, you probably need to decide on your budget and what you mean by 'cheap'.

mayaone

Registered
Reaction score
I just want to make friends with people from the UK right now and learn more about the culture. I just came back from Paris on a vacation (mbday) and stopped for a day and was very impressed with the London of now and the London of the 80's when I last visited.