PDA

View Full Version : How old before no longer a new kid?

AncientEagle
09-12-2010, 06:16 AM
After being a member of AW since well before the 2005 date actually posted with my name, I just recently noticed that I am now identified as "New kid, be gentle." This is after having been identified for long periods as something other than new kid. I've checked around but failed to find guidelines for these identifying statements. I readily admit I have a long history of overlooking obvious things, so I may have stumbled past an explanation. Anybody have one?

Smish
09-12-2010, 06:21 AM
I think you'll find the answers here (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190081).

Medievalist
09-12-2010, 06:37 AM
After being a member of AW since well before the 2005 date actually posted with my name, I just recently noticed that I am now identified as "New kid, be gentle." This is after having been identified for long periods as something other than new kid. I've checked around but failed to find guidelines for these identifying statements. I readily admit I have a long history of overlooking obvious things, so I may have stumbled past an explanation. Anybody have one?

Mac turned off the automatic title scale since it wasn't updating properly.

You can change your usertitle yourself; go on. :D

leahzero
09-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Speaking of which--Med, when did you change yours?!

Medievalist
09-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Speaking of which--Med, when did you change yours?!

November 2006, along with a passel of other squashed gopher cultists.