• Orlando Partridge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Come on now and meet everybody and here us singin'...

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What's a partridge?

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The two in the bush.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This one

partridge-celeriac.jpg

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Even as a kid, I hated all of them. I don't know why, exactly. But they are easy to hate, right?

Orlando Bloom's eggplant. Definitely.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe that's why I wasn't so popular with girls. I always sang "I stink I love you."

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I Think I Love You.

so what are you so afraid of? you're afraid that i'm not sure of a love there is no cure for. i think i love you isn't that what life is made of?

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
I really loved this show. It debuted when I was in third grade, and I was a loyal viewer until it was cancelled. I still get a kick out of the show and I'll catch a few episodes in syndication from time to time, when I can track 'em down on the cable channels.

My all-time favorite episode is the one in which Danny and Chris steal Keith's personal items and sell them to his teenybopper fans. The episode about Keith moving out of the Partridge family home and renting a room in the house next door is another great one. The scene when Danny sells Keith a peanut butter sandwich and a bag of crushed potato chips still cracks me up!

Wow, this brings back some fine memories of ABC's early 1970s Friday night line-up: The Brady Bunch, the Partridge Family, and Room 222...a huge bowl of Jiffy Pop popcorn...root beer floats...so cool! :cool:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My all-time favorite episode is the one in which Danny and Chris steal Keith's personal items and sell them to his teenybopper fans. The episode about Keith moving out of the Partridge family home and renting a room in the house next door is another great one. The scene when Danny sells Keith a peanut butter sandwich and a bag of crushed potato chips still cracks me up!

Wow, this brings back some fine memories of ABC's early 1970s Friday night line-up: The Brady Bunch, the Partridge Family, and Room 222...a huge bowl of Jiffy Pop popcorn...root beer floats...so cool! :cool:

The episode I remember most is the one where Danny overhears Keith playing his guitar at night, writing a new song. Danny goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning thinking he created the song. He plays it and sings for Keith and the others. Keith naturally says: That's MY song! I wrote that."

Vito

Recalled to life
Registered
Reaction score
The episode I remember most is the one where Danny overhears Keith playing his guitar at night, writing a new song. Danny goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning thinking he created the song. He plays it and sings for Keith and the others. Keith naturally says: That's MY song! I wrote that."

I actually watched that episode a few months ago. I turned the TV on while getting ready to do my early Sunday morning jogging routine, and it was on cable. I think it was the Family Network. I guess it was some kind of Partridge Family mini-marathon, because the network was showing several episodes in a row. I ended up watching all of 'em, and blowing off my Sunday jog. :ROFL:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my, I once was a sick individual. I had Keith's picture on my bedroom door...so long, long, long ago. :D

I think that was around the time Here Come The Brides was on. I had a crush on David Soul. Had lots of his pictures hanging up in my room.