Rest in peace, Zellie

Zellie

Rock like an elk!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.zellie.info
When sickly Analee welcomes a cure for her gene disorder, a side effect makes her the most powerful weapon in a war between patients like her and the genetics corporation that betrayed them. Awesome, except her touch is lethal. Wielding lightning, she faces off against a control-freak CEO, her adopted father James Gandon. As if her disobedience didn’t piss him off enough, she falls for his first victim. Skilled with knives, Jared is vengeful, fiercely loyal and way hot.

But Gandon's got kamikaze soldiers on his side and his latest plot stinks worse than his egg salad breath. He doesn't just want to just kill Jared. He wants Analee to do it. Yeah, right. Not gonna happen. Until she discovers the reason everyone obeys him like a pack of brain dead pit bulls: mind control. She must derail this experiment or become his next slave.

~*~*~*~

About 10 years in the making, Lightning Spliced is now available for purchase and I'm psyched! Especially because there is still an oppritunity for these books to be sold in brick and mortar stores. You can keep up with our progress at www.zellie.info. My phenomenal street team made this possible with overflowing cookie bags and delicious dedication.

You can buy it immediately! from our Press release page which includes artwork, bonus chapters in both text and audio as well as a sexy cover flap. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and keep in mind that proceeds go toward Cancer research

~*~*~*~

Huge thanks to everyone who's offered support in editing to me.

Zellie

Rock like an elk!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.zellie.info
Lightning Spliced Press Release: Book available today, Sept. 5th.

About 10 years in the making, Lightning Spliced is now available for purchase and I'm psyched!

img_2211a-300x243.jpg

My phenomenal street team made this possible with overflowing cookie bags and delicious dedication.

You can buy it immediately! from our Press release page which includes artwork, bonus chapters in both text and audio as well as a sexy cover flap. Even more exciting lulu.com offers the option for brick and mortar stores to stock copies. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and keep in mind that proceeds go toward Cancer research.

~*~*~*~

Huge thanks to everyone who's offered support in editing to me.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Thank you, Michael. I'm so sorry to hear that. She was so very young, and so excited about finishing her book.

I'll move a copy of this thread to Remembrances, to give other members who knew her a chance to offer their condolences, as well.

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

vfury

Hearts the furrily challenged.
Registered
Reaction score
She gave me very good feedback on my query months ago. Rest in peace. :(

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Peace like a river, Zellie.

Maryn, saddened

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't really know Zellie well, but I'm sorry she didn't get to enjoy her success a little bit longer.

Raindrop

Registered
Reaction score
That's so sad :(
All my condolences to her family and friends.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

I'm glad she got to see it done.

leahzero

The colors! THE COLORS!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
words.leahraeder.com
Wow. So sad. But what an inspiration she is.

Edit: I just read through Zellie's blog about her short and intense battle with cancer. Her story has inspired me to make a few changes in my life that I've been putting off. I'd like to thank her for that.

Condolences to Zellie's family and friends. Her writing showed me an incredibly positive girl with a can-do attitude. I'm glad she shared it with us.

Last edited:

Little1

Hakuna Matata
Registered
Reaction score
:( I am so sad to hear this. There truly needs to be a cure for cancer. It has taken to many :( My condolences to her family and friends.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
RIP.

Is is just me, or have we lost quite a few members in the past two years? :(

Kitty Black

Slowly circling the drain....
Registered
Reaction score
Good bye, Zellie

After reading her blog and sample chapter, I feel like she was someone I would have like to have known. She was bright and funny, and her passing saddens me. She was one of us, guys, and we're all running out of time. So get to writing! Me, I'm mailing out query letters today. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and hopes with us, Zellie.