PDA

View Full Version : Teen beta readers needed!

ctefft
09-04-2010, 07:43 AM
I've finished polishing my YA paranormal romance MS as much as I can and now I need to know if it resonates with teen readers before I send it out to agents. *gulp*

If you're interested in reading through and giving me your impressions, please PM me. I appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much. :) Cyndi

Query:

Eighteen-year-old Lindsey Waters never expected to meet a handsome young Scotsman the night she died.

Aiden MacRae has been transporting souls from earth to heaven for the last 300 years, while he waits for the one whose love will redeem him. Their connection is instantaneous and Aiden introduces Lindsey to the realm ‘in between’, his home for the last three centuries.

Their love story breaks down the barriers of time as they relive memories together in vivid detail: a ball at the Palace of Versailles before King Louis XIV, Paris before the Eiffel Tower was constructed, and even an outing to Seattle in the 21st century.

But even as she’s falling for him, heaven’s siren song is intensifying, pulling Lindsey away. Aiden is not able to go with her, for reasons he is unwilling to divulge, leaving her to find out if love really can transcend all boundaries.

Between, a YA paranormal romance novel, is complete at 83,000 words.

lm728
09-04-2010, 06:32 PM
PM me your email, I can beta in fifty page increments. I'm 15. Interested in reciprocal beta-ing, by any chance?