PDA

View Full Version : In Need of a Writing Partner

JMC2009
08-31-2010, 12:43 AM
I took a looooong break from writing, and even though its something I want to do, I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I'm looking for someone to help motivate (read: hold me accountable), bounce ideas off of, and get advice from. Reciprocity is guaranteed!

Right now I'm working on a women's lit piece, although there a scifi piece brewing...

Thanks!

emmenthal
09-01-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm in a similar position JMC2009. Started my current urban fantasy WIP in February and was contributing to an online crit circle but my writing and critiques started to dwindle when I had to redecorate. If you nag me, I'll nag you. Let me know if you're interested.

JMC2009
09-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Nag nag nag.

Dude, we are so in the same boat, Em! Well, almost. Part of my problem is that I "just" moved into a new home in January and I haven't even finished unpacking and have no garage... Now that the weather is getting cooler (not today, it reached 95F today) I feel like I really ought to get that done before it snows.

Game on!

creativejon
02-13-2011, 01:56 AM
email me JMC -- we can talk about what you are working on. I would enjoy bouncing ideas back and forth. We can partner up and can help push each other to advance on creating something great!!

creativejon@hotmail.com