New Blog - YA Authors You've Never Heard Of

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
I've started a new group YA blog for those writers published by the little guy publishers out there, who have great books but no marketing bucks behind it.

We're 14 (I think; I lost count!) authors right now, and we've been running for about three weeks already, with lots of readers and some followers.

We are the YA Authors You've Never Heard Of (YAAYNHO)! Come and check us out! http://obscurekidlitauthors.blogspot.com

mshaw2268

Registered
Reaction score
Website
itsjustmarty.blogspot.com
Great idea

Great idea for a blog...and I'm a new follower.

My blog focuses on urban fiction/paranormal fantasy with a definite leaning towards authors who don't have the big bucks behind them.

More bloggers are starting to open up for self-published, indie, and e-book authors but we are still in the minority.

I'm also working on a virtual assistance site that will specialize in authors because I've learned from chatting with some of them that marketing and administrative tasks are taking time away from other things...like family time and more writing.

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Definitely. And while many of the blog members have personal blogs, I thought that maybe we would make more noise together than we could separately. This is a minimal time investment (one scheduled blog post every 3 weeks, and one Promo day a week for everyone) but with maximum punch, since there is new content almost every day.

So far it's going well, if you believe my analytics.