Black Swan Trailer

DavidZahir

Malkavian Primogen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
undeadwhispers.yuku.com
Just came out. Let us get the sensational bit out of the way--evidently the characters played by Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex in the film. Okay. I've nothing against a bit of pureile fun here and there. Much more to the point, this flick looks interesting. And disturbing.

Here is the trailer.

Witch_turtle

hanging around for a spell
Registered
Reaction score
I saw the trailer yesterday. I love both actresses, and I love dark stories, so I'm pretty eager to see this film.

SirOtter

Il Cavaliere Marino
Registered
Reaction score
I'd much rather watch Tyrone Power, Maureen O'Hara and Laird Cregar in the 1940s pirate movie of the same name. If the best thing you can think of to say about a movie is that a couple of girls have sex, then how much of a movie can it be? My guess is it'll be forgotten in a week while the classics live on and on and on.

kaitiepaige17

Inappropriate smiley INCOMINGGGGGG!
Registered
Reaction score
Looks interesting. It makes me wonder what it's REALLY about. And I love Natalie Portman. Mila, not so much.

DavidZahir

Malkavian Primogen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
undeadwhispers.yuku.com
I'd much rather watch Tyrone Power, Maureen O'Hara and Laird Cregar in the 1940s pirate movie of the same name. If the best thing you can think of to say about a movie is that a couple of girls have sex, then how much of a movie can it be? My guess is it'll be forgotten in a week while the classics live on and on and on.
Nice bit of misquoting me there.

rifferaff

kickin' you-know-what
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rifferaff.typepad.com
I'm not a big Natalie Portman fan (in fact, I think she's highly overrated) and so I watched the trailer and was pretty unimpressed until the very last scene where she picks a feather (!?) out of her back. If she actually transforms into a swan, I find that much more interesting than Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman making out.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
This is on the top of my Fall/Winter must-see list. And the trailer looks great.