PDA

View Full Version : Black Swan Trailer

DavidZahir
08-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Just came out. Let us get the sensational bit out of the way--evidently the characters played by Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex in the film. Okay. I've nothing against a bit of pureile fun here and there. Much more to the point, this flick looks interesting. And disturbing.

Here is the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs).

Witch_turtle
08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
I saw the trailer yesterday. I love both actresses, and I love dark stories, so I'm pretty eager to see this film.

SirOtter
08-20-2010, 12:32 AM
I'd much rather watch Tyrone Power, Maureen O'Hara and Laird Cregar in the 1940s pirate movie of the same name. If the best thing you can think of to say about a movie is that a couple of girls have sex, then how much of a movie can it be? My guess is it'll be forgotten in a week while the classics live on and on and on.

kaitiepaige17
08-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Looks interesting. It makes me wonder what it's REALLY about. And I love Natalie Portman. Mila, not so much.

DavidZahir
08-20-2010, 01:16 AM
I'd much rather watch Tyrone Power, Maureen O'Hara and Laird Cregar in the 1940s pirate movie of the same name. If the best thing you can think of to say about a movie is that a couple of girls have sex, then how much of a movie can it be? My guess is it'll be forgotten in a week while the classics live on and on and on.Nice bit of misquoting me there.

rifferaff
08-20-2010, 01:24 AM
I'm not a big Natalie Portman fan (in fact, I think she's highly overrated) and so I watched the trailer and was pretty unimpressed until the very last scene where she picks a feather (!?) out of her back. If she actually transforms into a swan, I find that much more interesting than Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman making out.

Shadow_Ferret
08-20-2010, 05:04 AM
I'd much rather watch Tyrone Power, Maureen O'Hara and Laird Cregar in the 1940s pirate movie of the same name.

Me too.

childeroland
08-20-2010, 02:34 PM
This is on the top of my Fall/Winter must-see list. And the trailer looks great.