PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for writing partner or partners

dragonangel517
08-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Hello everyone. I am currently working on what I call a fantasy serial. I have 7 episodes written and posted on another blog, but I am not happy with the overall tone, so I am rewriting it. I am looking for someone or many someones to read what I have so far, and give me an honest opinion. This is a long term project for me, but it is not something I hope to eventually get published(although a lucrative book deal would be sweet.) It would be great if I could get my own website and publish it there, but money wise that is not an option for me.

The perfect person for this should like fantasy, romance,mystery, erotica,and scifi. If any of these genres really put you off,this is not for you. There will be magic users,swordplay(could use someone to help when I write a combat scene), quests,etc.

I do not read YA, and I do not want to write YA. This will be very adult, even dark at times, but also have some light heartedness to it too. There will be controversial subjects, and will at times be politically incorrect. This is basically a fantasy world that has been inside my head for 30 years that I have decided to write down, kind of like excorcising a demon.

If you are interested, or want to know more, please PM me or comment. I can send you the links to what I have already posted, and give you more details on where it is heading. I am willing to return the favor, no matter what genre, as I read everything.

Thanks