Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
I am. Oh yes. More than that, I am sleep deprived. Roughly four hours in the last three days. It's making me, er, tetchy. Don't call me tetchy! Two hours it took me to beat my head back into shape...Feckles, heckles, hackles, schmeckles. I also keep wandering off into random Red Dwarf quotes.

Brain is whizzing at eleventy billion miles an hour. So if I, ya know, seem weirder than normal, or shout at you, it's that. I promise.

If you want me, I'm on my way to see the king of the potato people. On my magic carpet. The little three-seater.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Considering that last bit, maybe you should spend your time writing a fantasy book for children, The King of the Potato People.

Just an idea. Don't yell at me.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm with ya sista! Sleep deprivation + stress = "flights of fancy"

I call shotgun on your magic carpet.

Reaction score
I feel you.

Not in a gropey way. Just so you know.

Would it piss IRU off if I said publicly she'd been very supportive/helpful by PMs regarding my recent mannuscript submissions? Yes, probably. I'll just let you go on believing she's a scummy hosebag then. :D

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Would it piss IRU off if I said publicly she'd been very supportive/helpful by PMs regarding my recent mannuscript submissions? Yes, probably. I'll just let you go on believing she's a scummy hosebag then. :D

Odin's crusty nutsack woman, you've blown my cover! Now I'm going to have to be super-vicious just to make up for it....oh...wait...Mr Flibble wants to say something...We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the mess? Yes SP has been very naughty, hasn't she. Auntie Julia is going to fry her alive with her hex vision.

flibble.jpg

Wait a minute. How the chuff did it get to 11:15? WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? No rude answers please. It is not in my bottom.

Reaction score
You quoted my typo, so now my shame is public. Not pubic!

That's punishment enough. :D

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For the record, I have always lurved IRU, even in light of this current IRU/Peaches weirdness. (Seriously, y'all are kind of making me want to toss my cookies.) I would extend that lurve to Peaches, but she has made it very clear that my lurve makes her ill in a physical sense.

Hence, I'm siding wtih IRU on this one and anyone who gets in my way will have to deal with the whompers.

(Go ahead. Pretend you don't know what the whompers are. It doesn't matter. Even through your ignorance, they will find you...and they will destroy you. Ka'POW. Ka'POW!)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Go ahead. Pretend you don't know what the whompers are. It doesn't matter. Even through your ignorance, they will find you...and they will destroy you. Ka'POW. Ka'POW!)
Were they the ogres in The King of the Potato People?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay now you're making me blush.

Don't make me use the hex vision on you!
I think you have to be able to focus your eyes before you can use your hex vision . . .

Mr Flibble

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
I think you have to be able to focus your eyes before you can use your hex vision . . .

Fine. One quick knee in the happy sacks, you'll drop like anyone else.
Cat: "His head burst!"
I don't wanna live.

Can we do 'Wilma is the sexiest woman alive, but we know she'll never leave Fred?'

Reaction score
You said the evil word of doom. Therefore, I'm with IRU on this one. She's got knees and ain't afraid to use them. I've got a baseball bat and a bad attitude.

petec

Lurking
Registered
Reaction score

Brain is whizzing at eleventy billion miles an hour. So if I, ya know, seem weirder than normal, or shout at you, it's that. I promise.

If you want me, I'm on my way to see the king of the potato people. On my magic carpet. The little three-seater.

I'll have some of what you are on!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You said the evil word of doom. Therefore, I'm with IRU on this one. She's got knees and ain't afraid to use them. I've got a baseball bat and a bad attitude.
Ask me if I care.

Well, have fun, I've got to get up and go see the King of the Potato People (otherwise known as my boss).

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is there a tripolar?

That could be fun.