• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Sci-Fi Writer ISO critical reader with a brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Yes! I'm looking for You! You may not have oodles of time, but you like to read and your grammatical skills are better than you think!

If you think you can critique with a quick wit, comment with clarity, point out errors with tongue in cheek humor, and poke me with a stick when you think I'm getting maudlin and moody, I'd like you to read my work.

I want to publish these novels, but comments by family and friends have been close to useless. (See my post on "How many pages in a chapter" thread.) I need someone to point out excessive word and adverbage, incomplete characterizations, bad chapter breaks, and in some cases bad science or stupid melodrama. There are probably a few spelling errors, too.

If you feel up to this, get in touch. Although I'm busy too, I'll try to squeeze in reading for you!!!!

PS. Hugs just for READING this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.