PDA

View Full Version : [eZine] Tor.com

James D. Macdonald
05-05-2010, 02:54 AM
Tor.com: A rare, hard-to-find actual “market report.” No, really.
Posted by Patrick at 02:58 PM (http://www.nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/) * 7 comments

[Cross-posted from Tor.com.]

Tor.com has been a venue for original SF and fantasy since 2008, but we’ve never formalized our process for submissions. Indeed, for a long time, we were totally winging it. I was buying and editing almost all of our original prose fiction, but I resisted giving excessively specific information to various “market report” organs, because I was reluctant to deal with the explosion of submissions that would be generated thereby.

But that barn door has sailed. (As we professional “wordsmiths” say. Don’t try this at home.) Tor.com gets more submissions all the time, and I’ve gotten farther and farther behind at dealing with them. Some people have been awaiting responses for over six months—a few, for embarrassingly more than six months. Clearly something must be done. If only…if only I had an editorial colleague at Tor.com so smart, energetic, and discerning that just this year she’s become the youngest editor ever honored with a Hugo nomination. Oh, wait.

Going forward, then, Tor.com’s original fiction will henceforth be co-edited by me and Liz Gorinsky. Submissions should henceforth be sent via email, not to my personal or work email addresses, but to the newly-created tordotcomsubs@gmail.com. (If you already sent a submission to one of my addresses, please don’t resubmit. We can cope.) Tor.com welcomes original short SF and fantasy, broadly defined. We’re particularly interested in stories under 12,000 words, although we’ve made exceptions in the past and will do so again. We pay 25 cents a word for the first 5,000 words, 15 cents a word for the next 5,000, and 10 cents a word after that. Although we try to employ common sense in dealing with edge cases, “original” means original—not previously published. Contrary to some previous reports, we do not want you to query first; to submit to Tor.com, just send us your story. Stories should use standard manuscript format and be emailed as Word, RTF, or plain-text attachments. Stories sent inline in the body of an email will be ignored. Questions? Send them to tordotcomsubs@gmail.com.

msfowle
07-21-2010, 03:14 AM
I'm sure most of us know of Tor-Forge (http://us.macmillan.com/torforge.aspx) but who here knows anything about Tor.com http://www.tor.com/ (http://www.tor.com/%29???) ???

The website looks legit, claiming to be affiliated with Tor-Forge but only publishes e-books. It's just that two things seem a bit sketchy to me: (1) the email to submit your work is a gmail address, and (2) they claim to pay 25cents/word. Not that I would complain about 25cents/word, but most short story magazines only pay 5cents/word; so it leaves me wondering.

Any thoughts? Anyone with experience with them?

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: Thanks for redirecting my thread. Guess I should've done some more searching. My bad. :D

charmingbillie
07-21-2010, 06:25 AM
tor.com is indeed legitimate and they do pay .25/word for short stories. More specifically, they pay .25/word up to 5,000 words, .15/word for the second 5,000, and .10 for anything over that. They also purchase audio rights for that. I think they only buy a couple of original stories a month, but the pay is exceptional.

If you look at the 'About Us' link you'll see that many of the tor.com staffers are also Tor Books staffers, though the purpose of the tor.com site, as I understand it, is to be a place to discuss science fiction and fantasy not necessarily just books from Tor.

Hope that helps!

Medievalist
07-21-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm sure most of us know of Tor-Forge (http://us.macmillan.com/torforge.aspx) but who here knows anything about Tor.com http://www.tor.com/ (http://www.tor.com/%29???) ???D

It's completely legit, and run by amazing people.

msfowle
07-23-2010, 01:58 AM
I thank you both! I just submitted my story today, so fingers crossed! :D

eqb
07-23-2010, 02:33 AM
I sold a story to Tor.com in April. Payment was prompt, the editing outstanding, and the contract writer-friendly. My story should appear in mid-September.

Paul
07-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Being selfish here, just posting for easy future reference.

though there's prob a better way?

elae
07-23-2010, 05:43 AM
So the 25c/word pay seems like public knowledge, but does anyone know what they pay per comic page? They've run a few great ones and I'm curious.

Monomaniac
08-13-2010, 05:34 PM
I submitted a short story to them and didn't realize how slow they would be to respond. From what I'm reading it takes like six months to a year. It is unfortunate that they take so long because it's going to compel writers to send their material to them last, leaving them with all the rejected stories.

Anyone submit to them recently? How long did it take?

Saskatoonistan
08-13-2010, 05:40 PM
I submitted a short story to them and didn't realize how slow they would be to respond. From what I'm reading it takes like six months to a year. It is unfortunate that they take so long because it's going to compel writers to send their material to them last, leaving them with all the rejected stories.

Anyone submit to them recently? How long did it take?

I submitted in February 2009, didn't hear back until this past June.

defyalllogic
08-13-2010, 05:47 PM
i totally agree. i use duptrope.com and i definitely factor in wait time when i choose markets to submit to. I would prefer less pay then to wait that long.

Monomaniac
08-13-2010, 05:54 PM
I would prefer less pay then to wait that long.

Agreed. The 25 cents a word they pay isn't going to give me the patience to wait that long. I feel like the short story market is about building a name for yourself, not making a few hundred bucks. And I am very eager to get my name out there.

eqb
08-13-2010, 06:02 PM
The response times should improve now that Liz Gorinsky has joined the team as Patrick's co-editor. (See his post here (http://www.tor.com/blogs/2010/05/our-fictional-offerings-expanded-staff-new-procedures-same-old-quirky-fiction) on the subject.)

ETA: My response time was around a week, but the story was semi-requested.

Monkey
08-13-2010, 06:06 PM
I submitted in May, which is after Ms. Gorinsky joined the team. I'll try to remember to post again when I hear from them.

waylander
08-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Agreed. The 25 cents a word they pay isn't going to give me the patience to wait that long. I feel like the short story market is about building a name for yourself, not making a few hundred bucks. And I am very eager to get my name out there.

Appearing in a market like Tor.com will do a load more for your name than appearing in anything other than the other top tier markets such as Asimov's and F+SF.

eqb
08-13-2010, 06:23 PM
A 5K story sold to Tor.com earns you $1250, plus reviews in the top trade magazines, plus notice from the Tor.com community. Plus notice from the Tor acquiring editors. I'd say that's both money and fame. :)

Monomaniac
08-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Appearing in a market like Tor.com will do a load more for your name than appearing in anything other than the other top tier markets such as Asimov's and F+SF.

I agree, I'm just saying that Tor.com will be the last on my top teir market list. F+SF takes about two to three weeks for a response, Asimov's around a month. I'm always going to submit to those magazines first.

miamyselfandi
08-20-2010, 04:10 PM
When I was looking for this thread, I searched "tor" and it brought up nothing. It took me awhile to find the alphabetical masterlist of topics.

Is there a way to make "tor" a searchable keyword? Thanks.

James D. Macdonald
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
The forum software doesn't search on three-letter words. Google on site:absolutewrite.com +tor and you'll get all mentions. Or, the index to this subforum (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792) is always available.

miamyselfandi
08-20-2010, 05:56 PM
That explains it. And actually, I put the comment in the wrong place, meant to put it in Tor/Forge. But the answer is the same so it makes no difference.

Thank you.

miamyselfandi
08-20-2010, 06:21 PM
I sold a story to Tor.com in April. Payment was prompt, the editing outstanding, and the contract writer-friendly. My story should appear in mid-September.

Congrats on the sale! How long did it take from submission to sale? Did you have previous short story sales?

Be sure to let us know when it posts.

eqb
08-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Congrats on the sale! How long did it take from submission to sale? Did you have previous short story sales?

Thanks! It took about a week from submission to sale, but the story itself was semi-requested. (As in, "Hey, your book is coming out this October from Tor. If you happen to write a short story set in the same world, keep us in mind.") After three or four failed attempts, I came up with a story I really cared about, and apparently it worked for Patrick, too, because he bought it.

michael_b
08-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Wow $1250 for a 5000 word story? Sounds like a place to try.

msfowle
11-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Congrats to those who've been published with tor.com! I really hope they catch up on the material they've got -- not too excited about waiting a whole year. :( live and learn i guess...so here's a question: how long must I wait before considering it an "R" from them and send my short story elsewhere? This whole "no simultaneous submission" thing is killing me. (I think I'll stick with novels from now on...)

Monkey
11-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I've now been waiting six months. It feels like an eternity.

I'm really, really hoping, though. If this short gets accepted, I can finally buy my husband the wedding ring I promised him ten years ago.

ETA: 12/10/10 - Seven months, still waiting, almost ready to sub another short to them.

ETA: 1/20/2011 - Eight. And I did finish and send that second sub. Hell, I might send them another.

ETA: 2/09/2011 - Almost nine months later, a rejection. :( I hope my second sub to them does better. In the meantime, I've got a nice fantasy short to sub around...

Monomaniac
01-10-2011, 09:58 PM
I know there is a Tor.com thread but I couldn't seem to find it when doing a search.

Has anyone heard anything from them? It seems like the editors dropped the slush pile into a black hole. I wonder if they have ever published anyone out of the slush. They said that with the new Co-editor Liz Gorinski, they would speed up the turn around time, but that hasn't happened. I'm ready to withdraw my submission so I can send it to Weird Tales(who should be reopening to sumbissions soon).

Unimportant
01-10-2011, 10:12 PM
It's here: <snipped>

If you scroll through the index alphabetically, it's at "Tor.com"

RainbowDragon
02-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Does anyone know the response times for Tor.com? I submitted a story back last May and have heard not a peep.

Just wondering if that means it got lost or it's stuck in a maybe pile somewhere.

Thanks!

rugcat
02-07-2011, 02:17 AM
Stories of long response times at Tor (and lack of response at all) are unfortunately a staple among authors, even previously published ones.

Sagana
02-07-2011, 02:26 AM
In June of 2010, they were a week or so shy of being done with 2009 submissions, they thought. They say 6 months, I believe, so I think you'd be safe to politely query? And something about putting "QUERY" in the subject line and maybe getting some filters, but I didn't see that they had the filters yet. You might want to look over the website submission guidelines again in case I missed something.

ajkjd01
02-07-2011, 02:28 AM
I've been waiting six months with no news. I think it's more realistically eight or ten months at this point.

euclid
02-07-2011, 02:42 AM
I submitted two stories in April (I think). I had assumed the worst.

CheekyWench
02-07-2011, 02:50 AM
I received my SASE back 18 months after I sub'd to them.

izanobu
02-07-2011, 03:24 AM
I got a response from a story I subbed in early May last year about a week ago. They have a long response time.

Izz
02-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Duotrope shows there's been several responses sent in the last week or so, all at 270+ days.

RainbowDragon
02-07-2011, 06:18 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Update: Got my rejection 2/7/11 - just about 9 months out. The world makes sense once again.

:)

Alan Yee
02-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Some of the responses to your post seem to be about Tor-the-book-publisher instead of Tor.com, which publishes articles, reviews, and original short fiction. In either case, however, they seem to have very long response times. I hope you hear back from them soon!

eqb
02-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Monomaniac, if you sent an email withdrawing the story, you don't need to wait for them to acknowledge it before you submit elsewhere.

Medievalist
02-12-2011, 06:54 AM
In summary: give us a break Mr. Hayden and Ms. Gorinsky. If you're going to take as much as a year to reject us, please acknowlage [sic] our withdrawals [sic].

Well, bless your heart.

Izz
02-12-2011, 07:00 AM
I have a story sitting in tor.com's slush at the moment. I don't mind waiting. Why?

One, if i were to sell to them, it'd be worth far more than just the money alone (which would be great all by itself).

Two, before i sent to them i looked at their average response time on duotrope. So i knew what i was in for.

Three, i have plenty of other stories and projects to keep me busy while this one sits in their queue. It's kinda nice having a story i know won't get a rejection for 9 or 10 months ;) I'm getting plenty of other rejections in the meantime.

And to echo what eqb said: if you've withdrawn the story, you don't have to wait for them to acknowledge the withdrawal before sending it somewhere else.

Erin
02-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Does anyone know who Tor's paranormal romance editor is now?

eqb
02-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Does anyone know who Tor's paranormal romance editor is now?

That's a question better asked in the Tor / Forge / Orb / Tom Doherty Associates thread (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41615). This one is for the ezine that publishes short stories.

Erin
02-15-2011, 02:02 AM
That's a question better asked in the Tor / Forge / Orb / Tom Doherty Associates thread (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41615). This one is for the ezine that publishes short stories.

Thanks. I didn't notice that when I posted!

msfowle
02-18-2011, 07:13 PM
UPDATE: it's been 7 months since my short story submission to tor.com...and still waiting. So, I should hear from them in just a couple more months, right? ...right?

Izz
02-19-2011, 12:36 AM
UPDATE: it's been 7 months since my short story submission to tor.com...and still waiting. So, I should hear from them in just a couple more months, right? ...right?Yes. Their average response time is a little over 9 months. Unless you make it through slush. Then you might have to wait a little longer.

amergina
03-21-2011, 01:32 AM
Stats for anyone with subs out:

Submitted 2 June 2010
Rejection 20 March 2011

So about 9.5 months. :)

msfowle
03-27-2011, 02:15 AM
My Stats:

Submitted 22 July 2010
Rejected 23 March 2011

8 months and 1 day

Filigree
09-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Submitted December 28, 2010.
Still waiting.

Foinah
09-17-2011, 08:14 AM
submitted 4/11/11. 152 days and counting ;)

areteus
09-17-2011, 03:18 PM
I got my rejection not long after the 6 month average (I can't remember how long after). It was not unexpected but I beleive in aiming high and then trying the next market down for that story and then writing another story (hopefully improving a little in the meantime) and then aiming at Tor again...

I agree that the wait is long but that wait is worthwhile and you can basically call that story out of circulation for a while and focus on something else for a bit.

Kweei
09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Sub: 2/23/11
Reply: Still waiting

I knew this would be a long wait time, so I just go about my business and figure I'll hear some day :)

Filigree
09-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Well, I just got my email rejection. Not quite a form letter, and somewhat of an apology for the long wait. When I have something better, I'll send it off to them. It's worth the time spent.

chekzchevov
10-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Hey, just thought I'd add my own experience to the thread, which was wonderful mind you. I submitted back in November of 2011 a short story of mine that I considered by best work at the time and waited the 9 month (it was a 9 month wait then, might be longer now) before sending a polite query.

They apologized and then I was told how refreshing it was to get a polite query for once instead of people shouting about how ridiculous their wait times were. And I do believe that because of this my work was pushed to the front of the review queue, or at least that's how the message seemed to put it. Anywho, around two weeks later I received a nonstandard rejection letter marking the first time in my career as a writer where I felt truly "uplifted" by a rejection. I was told by the editor what she liked about the story, a brief note on some symbolism, and then I was told that it simply didn't meet the requirements for what they were looking for at the time.

Needless to say, receiving a personal response from a company as large as Tor was a huge spirit heightener for me (whether it should have been taken that way or not) and overall my experience with Tor.com was enjoyable, if a bit anti-climactic. I have recently submitted another work of mine to them, one that I consider to be better than my previous submission, and I will happily wait out the next 9-12 months while awaiting a response and working on further projects.

Anninyn
03-01-2014, 10:42 PM
I thought I'd update - I submitted something recently and recieved an automated receipt email stating that they are trying to keep their waits for responses down to three months. Time will tell.

Aggy B.
03-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Yes. The last three times I subbed there the response time was in the 3-4 month range. (The four month was right around a Christmas slowdown.)

Much better than the first time I subbed and it took almost a year to hear back. (But they have three more editors and a slush crew, now, I believe.)

Anninyn
03-02-2014, 01:28 AM
They also said that if it takes more than 9 months to get back to a submitter that they probably don't have the submission, so that might be a worthwhile bit of info for people still waiting.

Karalynn
03-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I'm at over 8 months, and that 9 month mark is a lifeline.

Filigree
05-29-2014, 08:48 PM
I've been hearing rumors about this for months, and now it's out in the open. May need to be spun off to its own page, but it can probably stay here for now. I just read this in Publishers Weekly:

[Tor.com is very excited to announce that we will be expanding our original fiction program by way of a brand-new imprint dedicated to publishing novellas, shorter novels, serializations, and any other works of fiction that exceed the traditional novelette length. Tor Books publisher Tom Doherty launched the new imprint in a speech at Book Expo America, which also addressed the implications of DRM and celebrated the connectivity that the publishing community has always relied upon.]

This could be a game-changer for those of us who've been trying to market fiction longer than 17.5K but shorter than the 80K to 100K 'novel' length stuff many of the other SFF publishers are seeking. Granted, I tend to write stupidly large books that have to be hacked in half. But I think that Tor.com is reading a new/old market, here.

Here is a link (http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/05/announcing-torcom-the-imprint?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=tordotcom&utm_content=-na_readblog_blogpost&utm_campaign=tordotcomimprint) to the main announcement. I'm still skeptical about contract terms, etc. so I'll leave it to the experts to sound out pros and cons.

OJCade
05-30-2014, 02:23 AM
A game-changer? Don't know about that - there are a good few SFF publishers about who are e-publishing novellas. I've sold a couple of mine that way.

It's band wagon jumping more than game-changing, I think, and I don't say that in a negative way. The novella's coming back into flavour with e-publishing and I'm all for publishers taking advantage of that.

Hanson
05-30-2014, 02:50 AM
I've been hearing rumors about this for months, and now it's out in the open. May need to be spun off to its own page, but it can probably stay here for now. I just read this in Publishers Weekly:

[Tor.com is very excited to announce that we will be expanding our original fiction program by way of a brand-new imprint dedicated to publishing novellas, shorter novels, serializations, and any other works of fiction that exceed the traditional novelette length. Tor Books publisher Tom Doherty launched the new imprint in a speech at Book Expo America, which also addressed the implications of DRM and celebrated the connectivity that the publishing community has always relied upon.]

This could be a game-changer for those of us who've been trying to market fiction longer than 17.5K but shorter than the 80K to 100K 'novel' length stuff many of the other SFF publishers are seeking. Granted, I tend to write stupidly large books that have to be hacked in half. But I think that Tor.com is reading a new/old market, here.

Here is a link (http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/05/announcing-torcom-the-imprint?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=tordotcom&utm_content=-na_readblog_blogpost&utm_campaign=tordotcomimprint) to the main announcement. I'm still skeptical about contract terms, etc. so I'll leave it to the experts to sound out pros and cons.

I started a thread in the SFF forum on this. Think it probably warrants one as it's not short stories or full novels. :)

A game-changer? Don't know about that - there are a good few SFF publishers about who are e-publishing novellas. I've sold a couple of mine that way.

It's band wagon jumping more than game-changing, I think, and I don't say that in a negative way. The novella's coming back into flavour with e-publishing and I'm all for publishers taking advantage of that.

yup. especially high-profile ones.

Filigree
05-30-2014, 04:09 AM
I knew that Random House jumped in, and that there were a few smaller publishers dealing with novellas. I hope that Tor becomes another strong pro venue.

Taran
05-31-2014, 07:24 AM
I emailed for submission guidelines.

There's this bit at the end:

While we are very excited about unsolicited submissions, and have had excellent luck with acquiring unsolicited submissions for Tor.com’s shorter fiction program, please understand that we expect the majority of our catalogue to come from agented submissions.

Sigh. I submitted anyway.

Filigree
05-31-2014, 07:57 AM
My agent is getting details from them now.

az shea
12-23-2015, 10:59 PM
I emailed for submission guidelines.

There's this bit at the end:

While we are very excited about unsolicited submissions, and have had excellent luck with acquiring unsolicited submissions for Tor.comís shorter fiction program, please understand that we expect the majority of our catalogue to come from agented submissions.

Sigh. I submitted anyway.

Update -- as of 7-January-2016, Tor.com will no longer accept unsolicited submissions (http://www.tor.com/2015/12/21/tor-com-is-closed-to-short-fiction-submissions/).

Sorry not to post this yesterday. Wasn't caught up on my email (I get their newsletter).

Charlie Jane has a recap over on io9 (http://io9.gizmodo.com/tor-com-is-closing-its-doors-to-unsolicited-fiction-sub-1749169412) on their closing as well.

So HURRY. If you've got something that Tor.com accepts, hasten. You've got barely 15 days left to submit your sf/f short fiction!

Best of possible good luck, troops.

(Full disclosure: sometimes I copyedit for Tor.com, so here's to hoping that I get to see your novella there Real Soon.)

WendyN
12-23-2015, 11:18 PM
(Full disclosure: sometimes I copyedit for Tor.com, so here's to hoping that I get to see your novella there Real Soon.)

I was under the impression that they were NOT currently accepting novella submissions. Is this not the case?

AW Admin
12-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Tor.com is closing to unsolicited short story subs:

http://www.tor.com/2015/12/21/tor-com-is-closed-to-short-fiction-submissions/

Tor.com is still open to novellas (http://www.tor.com/submissions-guidelines/#Novella Submissions Guidelines)

Last I heard they were sill taken unagented/unsolicited novellas

az shea
01-06-2016, 01:36 AM
I was under the impression that they were NOT currently accepting novella submissions. Is this not the case?

I didn't know the answer to this, so I'm grateful someone else did.

Tor.com is closing to unsolicited short story subs:

http://www.tor.com/2015/12/21/tor-com-is-closed-to-short-fiction-submissions/

Tor.com is still open to novellas (http://www.tor.com/submissions-guidelines/#Novella Submissions Guidelines)

Last I heard they were sill taken unagented/unsolicited novellas

Thanks for clearing that up, AW!

AW Admin
05-29-2016, 11:10 PM
Tor.com has expanded its publishing program (http://www.tor.com/2014/05/28/announcing-torcom-the-imprint/):

Tor.com is excited to announce that we will be expanding our original fiction program via a new imprint dedicated to publishing novellas, shorter novels, serializations, and any other pieces of fiction that exceed the traditional novelette length (17,499 words).

Each DRM-free title will be available exclusively for purchase, unlike the current fiction that is offered for free on the site, and will have full publisher support behind it. It will have a heavy digital focus but all titles will be available via POD and audio formats. We will also consider traditional print publishing for a select number of titles a year. All titles will be available worldwide.

Full announcement is here (http://www.tor.com/2014/05/28/announcing-torcom-the-imprint/).

Filigree
05-30-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm writing off for the complete guidelines.

CaoPaux
05-30-2016, 12:28 AM
Just FYI, that announcement's from 2014. Sub info is here: http://publishing.tor.com/submissions/

Filigree
05-30-2016, 09:22 AM
Same info I had, thanks. Thought they had another update.

Treehouseman
05-30-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm hearing they're more in the market for "centre-core" science fiction at the moment. But as for submitting, you have to "know" someone on the team to give you an in.

(It's not a diss, honest! But everyone and their uncle has been promised a spot on the site so they're not actively seeking anything new)

Filigree
05-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Yeah, that's why they're way down my list for submissions, because of the longshot nature of their slushpile.

Aggy B.
05-30-2016, 03:44 PM
When I checked with them last fall they said they are always open to agented subs and will have further open submission periods (but no indication of when those might occur).

Filigree
05-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Hmmm, I need to be careful with my phrasing here. I love Tor. Still plan to sub something to the main branch. But industry scuttlebutt and the experiences of people close to me tend to paint a picture of an essentially closed shop for novellas as well as shorts. Even agents have been reporting some long response times and lost submissions at both branches. The novella group is publishing high quality stuff. But until I see more of how their catalog goes, and how many non agented authors they sign...it seems beyond my reach.

Aggy B.
06-02-2016, 05:02 AM
They're opening up for novella submissions this month. Only taking specific genres this time.

http://www.tor.com/2016/06/01/tor-com-publishing-opening-to-science-fiction-novellas-in-june (http://www.tor.com/2016/06/01/tor-com-publishing-opening-to-science-fiction-novellas-in-june/)/

ETA: I'll point out that statement says they have bought six novellas out of slush so far which is not insignificant.

CaoPaux
04-22-2018, 09:08 PM
FYI, this year's novella open subs are May and July.