Does anyone here drink Dr. Pepper?

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Mods, feel free to move if there's a better place for this. I didn't know where else it fit...

Three questions:

Do you live in the United States?
Do you drink Dr. Pepper?
Do you play The Sims 3?

If you answered yes to the first two, and no to the last, I have a request. There's apparently a code on Dr. Pepper cans/bottles that can be redeemed for Sims 3 stuff. Before you throw the bottle away, could you write down the code and PM it to me? Pretty please?

And if you answered no to either of the first two, but yes to the last, post in this thread and I'll share the bounty (if any).

I think in manifestly unfair that I paid for the game, I drink Dr. Pepper, and I still don't get any codes because I live in Canada. :(

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I drink it, but haven't lately. If I do, the codes are yours :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I only drink about one a year. My office has a stock room full of them however; I'll see if there's a code on the cans.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I only drink about one a year. My office has a stock room full of them however; I'll see if there's a code on the cans.

Just don't take the code if someone else in the office is going to use it. I wouldn't want to gyp someone else out of their free stuff! :)

But thanks to both of you.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Be careful about registering, though. I went through the entire process and entered some codes while at work but when I got home to claim the prizes, it told me my email address was invalid, even though it had been verified. It took their customer service area to beat it into submission.

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I'm a PEPPER.

But I too live in Canada. Sorry. (-;

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Be careful about registering, though. I went through the entire process and entered some codes while at work but when I got home to claim the prizes, it told me my email address was invalid, even though it had been verified. It took their customer service area to beat it into submission.

Did that happen because of the differing IP addies? That won't be an issue--I only ever use my home computer for Sims.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I will happily switch back to Diet Dr Pepper from Diet Cherry Pepsi for you :) I love being a Pepper :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The only thing our cans have on them is something about Iron Man II.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
I do occasionally, I do live in the States, and I wish you luck on your code thing, but I rarely do anything for anyone and when I do it's for a ridiculous amount of money, but good luck, I can offer that....

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
I rarely drink soda, but when I do, it is Dr. Pepper Throwback these days. If there is a code on the Throwback bottles, I'll PM you. :D