Needed - Home Based Business Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs75

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mistisandefur.com
If you run a business from your home I sure could use your help. I will need just a few mintues of your time to answer a few questions for me about your home business, and then you can get back to business :) .

If you run a business from your home please contact me at [email protected] - put "I'm A Home Business Owner" in the subject line so I'll know you're responding to my post here.

Thank you in advance.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Hello mrs75,

I have recently opened the doors to an internet based business that I manage from home. It began as a sole proprietorship but it is now an LLC.

An LLC is similar to a corporation in that I am an employee of the organization as opposed to being it's owner.

As of yet, I can not say that the business is successful. I have only just begun to advertise. How I wish I had marketing experience or at least knew someone who did.

Do I qualify as being the type of person you are seeking? If I do, please let me know and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

mrs75

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mistisandefur.com
If you work from your home, and your office is in your home you may be able to answer some of the questions. If you want go ahead and e-mail me and I'll send the questions I have to you. You can then answer just the questions you know or can help with.

How I wish I had marketing experience or at least knew someone who did.
Don't know how much this can help you but I have over 5 years experience in marketing and promotion.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Don't know how much this can help you but I have over 5 years experience in marketing and promotion.

wellll now is that so? I suddenly feel Irish for some reason and I'll be sending that email to you as soon as I finish this little dance of joy I'm doing.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.