PDA

View Full Version : Needed - Home Based Business Owners

mrs75
09-12-2005, 01:59 AM
If you run a business from your home I sure could use your help. I will need just a few mintues of your time to answer a few questions for me about your home business, and then you can get back to business :) .

If you run a business from your home please contact me at msks04@shawneelink.net - put "I'm A Home Business Owner" in the subject line so I'll know you're responding to my post here.

Thank you in advance.

Gehanna
09-13-2005, 06:13 AM
Hello mrs75,

I have recently opened the doors to an internet based business that I manage from home. It began as a sole proprietorship but it is now an LLC.

An LLC is similar to a corporation in that I am an employee of the organization as opposed to being it's owner.

As of yet, I can not say that the business is successful. I have only just begun to advertise. How I wish I had marketing experience or at least knew someone who did.

Do I qualify as being the type of person you are seeking? If I do, please let me know and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

mrs75
09-13-2005, 06:21 AM
If you work from your home, and your office is in your home you may be able to answer some of the questions. If you want go ahead and e-mail me and I'll send the questions I have to you. You can then answer just the questions you know or can help with.

How I wish I had marketing experience or at least knew someone who did.
Don't know how much this can help you but I have over 5 years experience in marketing and promotion.

Gehanna
09-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Don't know how much this can help you but I have over 5 years experience in marketing and promotion.

wellll now is that so? I suddenly feel Irish for some reason and I'll be sending that email to you as soon as I finish this little dance of joy I'm doing.

Sincerely,
Gehanna