Another Article Accepted!

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
I think Jenna's book has proved its worth! The other day, I sold an article to a massage therapy trade mag; today I received an email that said:

Thanks for your interest in writing for A******* Magazine. We enjoyed reading your query and believe that your article could be of help to our readers, as ambitious women often get little sleep! We'd like to see a finished manuscript, complete with expert sources, if possible, by October 10. The piece should
run about 1,000 words.

Woot! The party continues. :Jump:

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Torin said:
I think Jenna's book has proved its worth! The other day, I sold an article to a massage therapy trade mag; today I received an email that said:

Thanks for your interest in writing for A******* Magazine. We enjoyed reading your query and believe that your article could be of help to our readers, as ambitious women often get little sleep! We'd like to see a finished manuscript, complete with expert sources, if possible, by October 10. The piece should
run about 1,000 words.

Woot! The party continues. :Jump:

Congratulations Torin. Good Luck!

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
Thanks, everyone. :) Today, I sent an email to an expert on the topic for this article, asking if I could pick his brain and he emailed me back to say "Send the questions." I've gotten paid in the past for articles, and even made a little on the royalties from my books (including the one at Lulu) but I'm really starting to feel less like a fraud and more like a writer, if you get my meaning.

:PartySmil