PDA

View Full Version : A Very Potter Sequel.

ceramiccoconut
08-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Anybody else watch it (or the first one, for that matter)? It's hilarious, maybe even moreso than the first.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, a college troup created a stage musical for Harry Potter a year or two ago and put it online as "A Very Potter Musical." They recently came out with a sequel (though almost more of a prequel of sorts) called "A Very Potter Sequel." They're both epically awesome.

EDIT: I say this a couple posts down, but I figured I should put it here for y'all, as well:

You can YouTube them at StarKidPotter. But if you want to have even less effort: http://www.youtube.com/user/StarKidPotter .

Though I strongly suggest watching "A Very Potter Musical" before "A Very Potter Sequel." I mean, that might sound obvious, but there are a lot of jokes in the sequel that will make more sense if you watch the first... first.

Keep in mind, though, that you need plenty of time when you start watching it. They're 3.5 hours each.

DavidZahir
08-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Link please????????

Kilawher
08-03-2010, 04:52 AM
I'm actually listening to the soundtrack right now! I think they're brilliant. Especially the girl who plays Draco.

ceramiccoconut
08-03-2010, 05:41 AM
You can YouTube them at StarKidPotter. But if you want to have even less effort: http://www.youtube.com/user/StarKidPotter .

Though I strongly suggest watching "A Very Potter Musical" before "A Very Potter Sequel." I mean, that might sound obvious, but there are a lot of jokes in the sequel that will make more sense if you watch the first... first.

Keep in mind, though, that you need plenty of time when you start watching it. They're 3.5 hours each.

kaitiepaige17
08-03-2010, 05:44 AM
My fiance mentioned this to me the other day and said it was hilarious. I haven't seen it yet though.

thothguard51
08-03-2010, 06:10 AM
What if you have never read or watched a Potter book or movie?

ceramiccoconut
08-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Then... it would probably be strange for you to watch these, and you most likely won't get any of the jokes. You might enjoy the music, but the comedy from the songs themselves might go right by you.

Fulk
08-04-2010, 03:55 AM
I watched the original Potter musical and enjoyed it, but haven't gotten around to watching the sequel yet.

fredXgeorge
08-08-2010, 02:18 PM
I love these! I tried watching AVPM last year but couldn't get into it then I watched it again a few months ago and couldn't stop laughing.

DavidZahir
08-09-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm watching the first one right now and it is FRELLING BRILLIANT!