Geneticists

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know a geneticist or super-savvy biology/genetics prof or someone else biologically-inclined who might be interested in answering a few questions? I was going to post a question here, but I think it would get complicated rather quickly. I've got some resources here, via universities, but I feel like the request may be useful from someone who has contact with a fellow writer.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I should clarify that I'm talking human genetics/biology.

OneWriter

Ubi dubium ibi libertas
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, I work on computational biology applied to genetics. I may or may not be able to answer your questions; if not though I can refer you to some good sources or I can ask colleagues. My dad is a super-savvy biologist. Feel free to PM.

Last edited:

wheelwriter

Not a runner, running.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Katiemac,

If you need anything else, I have a friend who has a Ph.D. in genetics and works at Yale University. I could send her your questions and she might be able to help. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like.

MAP

Registered
Reaction score
I am a PhD biochemist. If you want to PM me the questions, I can answer them or push you in the right direction.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
You guys are awesome. I got some new information, I'm working that in, but I'm sure to have new questions soon. Thanks so much!