PDA

View Full Version : Geneticists

katiemac
08-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Does anyone know a geneticist or super-savvy biology/genetics prof or someone else biologically-inclined who might be interested in answering a few questions? I was going to post a question here, but I think it would get complicated rather quickly. I've got some resources here, via universities, but I feel like the request may be useful from someone who has contact with a fellow writer.

Thanks. :)

katiemac
08-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I should clarify that I'm talking human genetics/biology.

OneWriter
08-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Hi there, I work on computational biology applied to genetics. I may or may not be able to answer your questions; if not though I can refer you to some good sources or I can ask colleagues. My dad is a super-savvy biologist. Feel free to PM.

katiemac
08-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Excellent, thank you! :)

wheelwriter
08-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Hi Katiemac,

If you need anything else, I have a friend who has a Ph.D. in genetics and works at Yale University. I could send her your questions and she might be able to help. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like.

MAP
08-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I am a PhD biochemist. If you want to PM me the questions, I can answer them or push you in the right direction.

katiemac
08-04-2010, 08:34 PM
You guys are awesome. I got some new information, I'm working that in, but I'm sure to have new questions soon. Thanks so much!