• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/Editing Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobel318

Beta Readers!
Registered
Reaction score
I have a WIP right now, and I'm having trouble getting through the first handful of chapters. I've run into this problem several times since I've been writing (several years) and I've decided that I wanted to start a close, tight-knit group of people (friendly or not, as long as you're honest with me and as long as you expect me to be honest with you) about 3 to 5 people willing to read mine and each other's.
If you're interested, even in the slightest, please PM and I'll share my email and other details with you. I'm willing to chat via IM or email, or arrange something else if necessary. I would like for this group to meet at least on a weekly basis to discuss each other's work.
Any genre's welcome, though I am writing in YA/sci fi/fantasy mostly. If group works out for current WIPs I'd like to see about forming a permanent group.

Status
Not open for further replies.