PDA

View Full Version : Beta for MG adventure 44k works

Becca
07-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Hello! I am looking for a serious beta to swap my MG novel. I have swapped before and loved the experience! I check for style, pace, dialogue, characters, and all those fun details. I check grammar but I'm no expert!

12 y/o twins get sucked into another dimension only to discover a race of aliens who despise humans.

Plenty of fast paced action. I hope that it will appeal to boys and girls. PM me if you are interested and want more details. Don't like to post a ton on here : )

I am honest, and serious, but do enjoy reading the stories as well. Interested in someone who is also serious about polishing their novel and honing their craft.

Chase
07-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Fast-paced MG adventure appealing to older boys and girls:

http://tildebang.com/mg/mgadventure1.html

Sorry, Becca. Your story sounds terrific. I hope you find a good beta reader.

Becca
07-20-2010, 02:35 AM
My mom has an '78 MGB LOL. I learned to drive stick with it...sorry off topic : )

bleacher1099
07-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Totally loved the story and anyone who is looking to get honest to goodness feedback on their own work should PM this gal.

Becca
07-25-2010, 03:09 AM
I guess I should add more info. This has touches of sci-fi and fantasy but not a ton. There is not an extreme amount of world building involved, but there are unique and fun creatures