New ending

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
How about rewriting endings to our favourite movies? There are a lot out there I could see with a different 'Finis'.

Like this one;

I was watching the movie 'Titanic' the other day, and realized that the ending didn't appeal to me at all. (It never has.)

So here is how would have preferred it;

At the end, Rose walks out to the stern of the ship with the diamond necklace in her hand. Brock Lovett sees her and runs out to talk to her. There she tells him how she has always wanted to be buried next to her lover Jack. She shows Brock the necklace and then throws it over the deck. He instinctively goes for it, and she jumps overboard. Brock sees her go down with the necklace in his hand.

In the final scene, her grand daughter finds a note Rose has left behind that explains how she has kept her promise to Jack Dawson to never let go, but that now was the time to join him forever.

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com
How about rewriting endings to our favourite movies? There are a lot out there I could see with a different 'Finis'.

Like this one;

I was watching the movie 'Titanic' the other day, and realized that the ending didn't appeal to me at all. (It never has.)

So here is how would have preferred it;

At the end, Rose walks out to the stern of the ship with the diamond necklace in her hand. Brock Lovett sees her and runs out to talk to her. There she tells him how she has always wanted to be buried next to her lover Jack. She shows Brock the necklace and then throws it over the deck. He instinctively goes for it, and she jumps overboard. Brock sees her go down with the necklace in his hand.

In the final scene, her grand daughter finds a note Rose has left behind that explains how she has kept her promise to Jack Dawson to never let go, but that now was the time to join him forever.

I like this a lot better lol. I hate the did she die thing.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jaws, the sharks munches on all of them