• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for horror short stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quagsire440

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I'm writing some horror - a little bit of fantasy and science fiction -short stories and I'm looking for a beta who I can communicate with, preferably over an instant messenger (email will work, however), someone who could read my stories and tell me what they think. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
You might want to take a spin over by the horror section of AW. We have lots of folks there that do short stories.....and they are good. :evil

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.