thethinker42's "Prove Your Manhood" Challenge.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I am up to my ears in a dark, emotionally intense WIP, and it's taking its toll. I know some of you are up to your ears in real life crap that...well...sucks.

So...it's time for something fun.

The Setup: Write a sex scene. Can be M/M, M/F, F/F, M/F/M, M/M/M/M/F/M/M/?/F, whatever you want. Anything can happen. The mood can be whatever you like. Aim for about 2,500 words, but more or less is fine. The only requirement is that it's a sex scene.

The Challenge: Use as many ridiculous euphemisms for genitalia as you can. Use the trusty standbys - throbbing manhood, love button, the newly-coined term "fleshcookie" - but be creative. Come up with as many as you can, be as outlandish as possible. You are forbidden to use: cock, pussy, dick, ass, or cunt...unless of course you use them in a completely unusual fashion referring to something other than the body part in question.

The Bonus Challenge: The most ridiculous, flowery, over-the-top description of an orgasm you can possibly muster.

Go forth, erotica writers. Break out your heaving bosoms, flowering ladygardens, and manly spam javelins, and have some fun.

Post the results in this thread in SYW.