I just wanted to say thanks

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
When I used to be here a lot (a long while ago) I had come here for help many times....mostly for boy trouble....especially on one certain boy.

I know then I probably thanked you enough but I just wanted to say thanks again, because as much as I thanked you then, I probably didn't mean it.

Which is why I'm thanking you now, because it is only now I see where you all were coming from and can understand how important that advice was. I didn't grasp it for probably two more years.

So....after four long hard years of dealing with all of that, with him, with my heart being broken.... I say thank you for helping me, and trying to get me to see what an asshole he was....My only wish is that I had realized it and gotten out sooner...

Although if I had perhaps I would not have the wonderful boyfriend that I do today.

So thanks :)

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
You learned something from it, so it wasn't wasted time. Good luck with your nice, new boyfriend. I love seeing people happy. :)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
So happy to 'c' you again and that things are way good for you. Whohoo! That bug is a little er hard on the eyes :D :Hug2:s

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Glad things are going well for you, Eskimo.

Have you considered a can of Raid for that bug? ;)

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
I like my bug :) A year and a half ago the link appeared in my reps and I put it in my signature. I can't get rid of it now! :)

But thanks guys, I'm glad I'm doing well too :)