• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a Reliable Writing Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrachailyn

Registered
Reaction score
Website
trueloveiscolourblind.yolasite.com
Hello,

My name is Kendra Mei Chailyn and I regularly write romance (interracial) with some heat bordering erotic but not quite erotic...I would say way over sensual lol. Anways, lately, I've been thinking of getting out of my box and try perhaps romance with science fiction or romance with paranormal (mostly paranormal really). In order to do that I would like to co-author a book with the intention of submitting it to a publishing house.

When I co-author I write through google documents so that both authors have access to the document at all times and everything is shared 50/50. I am easy to work with and try to be around at nights to write with my partner. Now I am on the EST time zone (Ontario Canada) so the person I write with should be on that time zone or perhaps an hour behind or ahead of me but no more. More than that and we'll always miss each other etc.

I am looking for someone who is reliable and won't flake after the story begins getting good or after a few emails. I do not want someone who is always argumentative--co authoring is supposed to be fun and while there will be arguments, some are just not worth it, ya know?

Anywho, I know I'm dragging here so I'm just going to say this--if you're reliable, in the same time zone and willing to write a romance (sensual) with some Paranormal or science fiction please PM me and we can talk.

thanks!
Kendra Mei Chailyn

Status
Not open for further replies.