[RIP] George Steinbrenner

Status
Not open for further replies.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently, being dead is no reason for first-class fucktard, Rush Limbaugh not to take a great big steaming dump on the not-quite stiff remains of George Steinbrenner:

Limbaugh on Steinbrenner: 'Cracker' made black athletes millionaires

By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- George Steinbrenner was a "cracker who made a lot of African-American millionaires," conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Tuesday of the New York Yankees owner who died earlier in the day from a heart attack.

"He fired a bunch of white guys as managers left and right," Limbaugh said.
The comments prompted civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton to rebuke the radio talker, calling his comments "repugnant and offensive whether they were intended to be facetious or tongue and cheek."

"For the last 20 years I have known George Steinbrenner, and we have quarrelled over diversity and community programs, but I always found him fair, direct, and genuinely prone to do what he felt was right,"

Sharpton said, adding that Limbaugh owed the Steinbrenner family an apology "that the first day of their mourning to have to be subjected to this type of rhetoric."

Premiere Radio Networks, which broadcast Limbaugh's show, has not responded to requests for comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/07/13...paign=Feed:+rss/cnn_latest+(RSS:+Most+Recent)

It's 2010. Who the hell says "cracker" anymore?

I think was amazes me most about Limbaugh is how consistently he remains a reeking asshole who talks shit about women, minorities, gays and anybody else that wanders into his line of fire, yet millions of people laugh at his asshole antics as "entertainment."
What's so entertaining about talking shit about a dead man? :badthoughts

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I've always been a Yankees fan. RIP George.

Limbaugh is an idiot. I can't believe people actually listen to what he has to say. Ever.

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
I was no fan of George Steinbrenner, but I'm sorry to see his passing.

As for Limbaugh, he proved once again what a vile racist scumbag he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.