Reaction score
ha nice little film on irony

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
I thought the same thing. We women though, we're just so damned good at stuff :)

I do this all the time in India, without thinking twice. I'm quite calm when I do it; i just walk into the traffic and weave my way through. True, it's not quite as fast moving as in the clip but still...

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Reminds me of when I was in Rome. The street in front of St Peter's plaza is at least 6 or 8 lanes across. This guy in a business suit just stepped off the curb and walked straight across. No pausing, no side stepping, just straight across like there was no traffic. And the traffic was moving about as fast as in the clip. Also a major street in Seoul South Korea. On that one it wasn't the cars/buses that were the problem, it was the bicycles. They used to carry huge loads of things on the back. One time I even saw a guy with a large (presumably drugged) pig on the back of his bicycle.

MM

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
What is always amusing in India, and very frightening, is the whole families you see perched on one motorbike. Mum, Dad, four kids, and a baby. Mum is usually side-saddle, as well. It's the family vehicle. And all without helmets!