Status
Not open for further replies.

SRBast

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.stephaniebast.com
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for or would like to start a small Writer's Group in the West Hollywood area. I would prefer it to focus on nonfiction. I'd love any recommendations to one already started, but I've also included an invitation below.

Thank you and best of all things to you!
Stephanie

I am starting a writing group specifically targeting Memoir and Personal Essay. We will meet once a week for 3 hours in West Hollywood with an email relationship as well. The group will be small, consisting of 4-5 committed writers who are working on a memoir or collection of personal essays. Our group will have a standard critique structure and will not drift into any psychological analysis or therapy. Meetings are tentatively on Wednesday night.

This group will be both nurturing and critical. Though it is not necessary to be an expert in the craft and structure of writing, it is preferred that you have taken at least one writing seminar in Memoir and/or Personal Essay.

If interested, please reply to my personal email: [email protected]. We can then talk directly about our goal, current project(s), share some work and discuss time slots.

Thank you,
Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.