Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9795

Been done, in Ohio no less

I remember Harry and he was a lot nicer and normal than the article made him out. He also died differently than the article claims. He was trying to put out a fire set by vandals, it wasn't his own doing. If the author had actually been to the site, they would never have described the land as "flattened". It's got the steepest roads in the state as far as I know.

Last edited:

NicoleH

Getting the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expatinnice.blogspot.com
I read about this yesterday, I think it's one of the most brilliant things I've ever heard of. We're going to be up in Paris in a few weeks, I might see if I can talk my partner into making a trip out there...

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9795

Been done, in Ohio no less

I remember Harry and he was a lot nicer and normal than the article made him out. He also died differently than the article claims. He was trying to put out a fire set by vandals, it wasn't his own doing. If the author had actually been to the site, they would never have described the land as "flattened". It's got the steepest roads in the state as far as I know.

Uh, he used milk cartons to make bricks. Doesn't cut it.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is so incredibly awesome. I really wish France was closer to Poland right now :D

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Wait, are the craftspeople wearing period clothing while constructing it? How...something.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, if it takes years, you can't have tour groups seeing all the folks working in jeans...

I'd dress up proper-like if I were working on a real castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.