• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Writing Partner Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolemarie

Lost in my own world
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently editing my YA urban fantasy manuscript. I'm looking for a writing partner that I can bounce ideas off, talk to about writing, possibly swap chapters for crits, etc. I'd prefer someone who also writes YA as that is the style I read the most and am most familiar with. I already have one writing partner (who is awesome), but I'd like another to get a couple different views. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Steflesslie

writing, writing, always writing
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Nicole,

I'm interested in potentially becoming writing partners. I also write YA fiction. Mainly romance, but I'm trying differennt genres (like fantasy/sci-fi) with a mix of teenage romance.

I like to keep in touch as often as possible and hope this won't be a problem.

PM me or reply if you would like more information- it's okay, I don't bite. :)

DarthFormal

that's crazysauce!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fictitiousflashes.blogspot.com
Hi there,

Do you only want to work with someone with a completed manuscript? I'm currently giving my novel a complete overhaul and therefore don't have anything completed. That said I'd love to hear more about your story and would be more than willing to bounce ideas around with you. In fact, I love story and character creation; it can be easier than writing until you have a plot hole...anyway, pm me if interested. Oh, and I'm writing a YA fantasy, more of a fairy tale flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.