What game show would you be on if you had the choice?

iParkour

Let me tell you a story...
Registered
Reaction score
What game show or tv show would you guys like to be on and why?

Mine - Wipeout! It looks way fun, I love obstacle courses and stuff like that, and $50,000 is a nice sum.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
If I was a lot younger I would love to be on Survivor. I can't believe they can't find things to eat. I also would build a very nice place to sleep. Unfortunately because I am skinny...(willowy) I would no doubt die after the first week. Sigh. It seems like they sit around a lot and do nothing. What a waste of good time.

Amazing Race is also a pretty neat thing, but the things they make you eat as part of the challenges, yuk. What a chance of a life time to see the world.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Jeopardy. I'm a fountain of useless knowledge. There were nights I would have kicked Ken Jennings butt.

Elle

Merely drifting
Registered
Reaction score
Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Years ago there was a show called 'The Mole' (I think), not sure if anyone else saw it, but I thought it was pretty good and wouldn't have minded going on that.

Now, if we're talking about real gameshows, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire, or Countdown. Oh, I love Countdown. ONe day I'm going to be an Ultra Famous Author and sit next to Suzy Dent in Dictionary Corner :D

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My husband wants me to go on Wheel of Fortune and win some BIG MONEY!

seaaircarol

Frustrated Pluviophile
Registered
Reaction score
Years ago there was a show called 'The Mole' (I think), not sure if anyone else saw it, but I thought it was pretty good and wouldn't have minded going on that.

Now, if we're talking about real gameshows, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire, or Countdown. Oh, I love Countdown. ONe day I'm going to be an Ultra Famous Author and sit next to Suzy Dent in Dictionary Corner :D

Oh, I loved "The Mole." I wish it would come back.

I didn't much care for "Celebrity Mole," but I liked it when it was non-celebs.

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to be on Jeopardy, mostly because it's always been a major ambition of mine to say "potent potables" on national television.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I want to be on Survivor: Rikers Island

I'd win no problemo

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
I've done the Military Version of Survivor called S.E.R.E. and I have absolutely no desire to do another round of living off the land.

Sorry, eating worms and bugs sucks...

The best Game Show ever is Price is Right.

Second Best is Wheel of Fortune.

If you are on either of those shows and fail to win money, then you are a sorry excuse for a land mammal...

Mel...

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Truth or Consequences

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
OH....Deal, or no Deal.....forgot about that one.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If only Concentration were still around. I was good at that!

I'll take Cash Cab and/or Jeopardy. Lots of nights, I'd win.

My family has discussed doing Family Feud. We'll be the weirdos all in black, with hats, and very subdued enthusiasm.

Maryn, who should at least go to the local bars' trivia nights

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wanna be on "Cash Cab!" Love that show!
Same here, but it's too danged easy for me. I always mop the floor with the contestants. Otherwise, I'd go for classic "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker and the original Barker's Beauties (before they were even called that!) Anitra and Janice.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm decent with word puzzles and I usually clean up on Wheel of Fortune from the pressure-free comfort of my living room, so I'd pick that. Also, there used to be a show on Game Show Network about movie / music / tv trivia that I actually auditioned for when they came to San Antonio years and years ago. I did solid on the answers but didn't display enough "exuberance" so they passed on me. Not sure if it's still around and can't remember the name, but I'd love to get another shot at that one. I now realize my error of timidity...

Wavy_Blue

Adventure is out there!
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that show that was on...VH1, I think, called something like the World Series of Pop Culture? Well, me and my siblings teamed up would totally pwn that show.

I've always wanted to be on The Price is Right, and I think I could do quite well at Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune.

Oh, and Press Your Luck, of course. "No Whammy, no Whammy...STOP!!!" I've got it down.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to be Charles Nelson Reilly on Hollywood Squares.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
When I was a kid there was a show called, "Treasure Isle," which was this really cool island, made up of all sorts of neat traps and stuff and IIRC, the contestants had a treasure map, then had to do different things, to advance to find the treasure.

That and Supermarket Sweep. I loved yelling at them to get all the expensive things. "He just filled his cart with packages of hot dogs!" You idiot! Hot dogs are only 2 bucks a pack! Go for the steak right next to it!

ETA! Oh! There was a show with Don Adams from Get Smart! People would come on and act out famous scenes from movies, complete with all the special effects... one was African Queen. I believe the prize was a chance to audition in Hollywood. I can't remember the name of the show though.

ETA ETA! It was called Don Adams' Screen Test. No wonder I couldnt' think of it.

Last edited:

Wavy_Blue

Adventure is out there!
Registered
Reaction score
NEVERMIND, I have the winner.

legendstitlecard.jpg

This was the most awesometacular show that ever. existed. ever.

Lock thread.