PDA

View Full Version : Trying to remember a sci-fi show...

LOG
06-23-2010, 01:01 AM
I believe it aired back around the time of stuff like Andromeda, Babylon 5, and Farscape. Not too sure of the time-table.

All I can remember is that it involved white-skinned bald aliens. One of the main characters of the show had this alien symbiotic/parasite thing stuck on his arm for a good portion of the series.
Or maybe I'm confusing that with something else...

jvc
06-23-2010, 04:06 AM
Sounds like Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict

Zephronias
06-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Do you remember anything else about the show?

There was an episode of Stargate featuring white skinned bald aliens, and one of the main characters has a symbiote/parasite worm thing (though not in his arm).

LOG
06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Sounds like Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict

That's the one :D
The thingy I'm thinking about on him arm was probably his CVI.

slcboston
06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Yup, it was E:FC.

Which went precipitously downhill at the start of each and every new season, until i finally gave up watching....

jvc
06-24-2010, 01:47 AM
That's the one :D
The thingy I'm thinking about on him arm was probably his CVI.
Nope, the CVI was a virus thingy implanted in his brain to make him, well, brainier. The thing on his arms was called a Scrill (sp?) and was a weapon. I actually liked the show. Well, the first season of it. I only sporadically watched the other seasons and probably didn't watch any episodes of the last one. It was Majel Barret (Gene Roddenberry's wife) who got the series off the ground after her husband died and was an exec producer. From what I heard there was a lot of in-fighting between crew and bosses over pay, which contributed to the high turnover of main characters.

LOG
06-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Which went precipitously downhill at the start of each and every new season, until i finally gave up watching....

So...did it start on a really high point then? :P