PDA

View Full Version : He's Back Yet Again-It's Zim

regdog
06-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Apparently Nickelodeon has been besieged by Zim fans. The series will return to lineup Mon afternoons at 4:30.

They'll be repeats but at least they'll be on.

Now

Who soiled my normal boy head with this pork cow?

Wayne K
06-19-2010, 05:41 PM
:snoopy:

mulcahy67
06-19-2010, 08:11 PM
wow, that's a blast from the past.

can't say i ever cared for it though. always seemed like a show that tried too hard to be weird and out there, and just ended up a muddled mess.

Nick should bring back Doug. Then I'll get pumped.

Kitty Pryde
06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
ZIM! The most hilarious thing about that show is that someone at Nickelodeon read "Johnny The Homicidal Maniac" and thought, we've got to give this artist a kiddie cartoon show!

*sings the Doom Song*

BenPanced
06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Nick should bring back...everything they've cancelled just to shove that damned sponge off to the sidelines.

Katrina S. Forest
06-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah, Zim as a kid's show never made sense to me. Especially when so many episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender seemed to avoid the subject of one character killing another, presumably to keep it kid-friendly. *shrugs* Maybe I'm reading into things too much.

CharmedMethod
07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I love Invader Zim, and it's great to know that it's finally returning! I miss that show, and I wish we had more kid cartoons just like it, like back in the 90s and so forth. Since SpongeBob (Grrr....I loathe that show with a passion), more Nick cartoons began to suck.

Shadow Dragon
07-15-2010, 12:58 PM
I actually like Spongebob. :( But yeah, as a whole nick was much better when I was younger. I miss regularly watching Rocko's Modern Life.