• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Paranormal Romance needs Beta Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nya RAyne

On the verge of greatness
Registered
Reaction score
In a house on a corner, next to this old lady and
I'm looking for a beta reader for my current WIP. Hopefully, the person willing to take this on will also be interested in reading the additional chapters as they're produced and maybe give me that good kick in the butt to get it done.

Anyway, I'm not interested in trading, because the last time I tried that, I did my part, but the other person still has yet to return their portion to me. That was almost a year ago....

Anywho this is a first draft, so only people with strong stomachs need reply...ROFL!!! Seriously, it's not the bad. If you're interested, let me know.

Nya RAyne

On the verge of greatness
Registered
Reaction score
In a house on a corner, next to this old lady and
I'm looking for a beta reader for my current WIP. Hopefully, the person willing to take this on will also be interested in reading the additional chapters as they're produced and maybe give me that good kick in the butt to get it done.

Anyway, I'm not interested in trading, because the last time I tried that, I did my part, but the other person still has yet to return their portion to me. That was almost a year ago....

Anywho this is a first draft, so only people with strong stomachs need reply...ROFL!!! Seriously, it's not the bad. If you're interested, let me know.

I got quite a few peaks, but only a couple of offers, so here's a little bit more about this WIP:

I have heard agents and publishers are getting tired of the same old vampires, lycanthropes, shape shifters, and etc, so I've done a lot of research and come up with a new species to love.

It's basically a story of vengence and love. Fury, one of two mc's, is determined to seek retribution for the humilation and forced imprisionment he suffered at the hands of his close friend, Tower. However, the night he goes out to capture Tower's younger brother with the expressed purpose of using him as a tool to get Tower to resurface, he accidentally meets Stormy, the woman promised to him by the gods. Immediately his life begins to change, but Stormy comes with her own mysterious baggage that has been following her for as long as she can remember.

Fury has to choose between his need for vengence and his chosen mate before he ends up losing them both. With Tower now on his heels, Stormy's refusal to accept him, and deception and betrayal occuring within his home, if he can survive with an ounce of life within his body, he'll be a head of the game.

That's the long and short of it. Let me know if any of you are interested in helpin a sista out...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.