Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
You know... that BIC thingy! It works!

The good news: 99,311 words later, 'This Lesser Earth' is done and out to my long-suffering and my brand-new-sparkling-shiny betas. Now I'll have more time to devote to my duties as Moderator of Office Party.

The bad news: 99,311 words later, 'This Lesser Earth' is done and out to my long-suffering and my brand-new-sparkling-shiny betas. Now I'll have more time to devote to my duties as Moderator of Office Party.

Everything your father (aka: Silver King) has let you get away with during my distraction will now cease and desist. If you're sitting there wondering, "Is she talking to ME?": yes, I am. If you're sitting there thinking, "I bet she missed that time I *fill in the blank*!"; no, I didn't.

Y'all have been warned.

:roll:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
76132684.jpg

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on the WIP, OFG! :D

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what to make of that, Lavern. :)

It's a sweet, baby Smooch (of course).

** Walks away muttering to self something about writers and the way they always, always read more into things than *normal* people ** :Shrug:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
You know... that BIC thingy! It works!

The good news: 99,311 words later, 'This Lesser Earth' is done and out to my long-suffering and my brand-new-sparkling-shiny betas. Now I'll have more time to devote to my duties as Moderator of Office Party.

The bad news: 99,311 words later, 'This Lesser Earth' is done and out to my long-suffering and my brand-new-sparkling-shiny betas. Now I'll have more time to devote to my duties as Moderator of Office Party.

Everything your father (aka: Silver King) has let you get away with during my distraction will now cease and desist. If you're sitting there wondering, "Is she talking to ME?": yes, I am. If you're sitting there thinking, "I bet she missed that time I *fill in the blank*!"; no, I didn't.

Y'all have been warned.

:roll:

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. like i'm asceared of you! ha.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
PS: Welcome home, old bag.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be one of those "Subscribe/like this post, send it to 15 friends and have them subscribe/like it, and kiss your left elbow and by the end of the week, your deepest wish will come true/you'll meet the {preferred gender} of your dreams/you'll be #1 on the FBI's Most Wanted list for spam" posts that are so popular with the kids these days.