• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikilynn

You can find me on occasion.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.goodreader.wordpress.com
I have just completed a paranormal YA and am in serious need of some beta readers. I need someone who has EXCELLENT english skills and is a lover of paranormal YA to be a reader.

The story is about a girl who suddenly finds her self living in a town for the supernatural. i cant really say much more then that without giving away the plot, so if its something your interested in, let me know. THANKS!

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
So I'd be interested in haveing a loosky, although, I must say this isn't exactly the best place for this post, I'm sure it will get moved by the mods. For future references, use the Beta Readers, Mentors and Writing Partners thread. I am sure you will get more response there.
Also, when it comes to requesting a beta, they need to know a little bit more about your story. You actually want to give a few things away. What you have is super vague, for all I know there could be grotesque man eating zombies, and I might hate that even though I love Paranormal stuff. I'd be pretty unhappy to find out I have to quit helping you because you didn't give me enough information, and now I'll be having nightmares for weeks about zombies.

Anyways just a few pointers, as I said, I would like to help out, be need some more info, maybe try and right a short blurb (like the back cover of a book) it might also drawn in more people that way, aswell.
Please PM if you want.

kikilynn

You can find me on occasion.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.goodreader.wordpress.com
Well here's a little blurb I wrote.

Welcome to Hell, Michigan that is. As if the name weren't bad enough, im talking to ghosts, trying to locate missing fairies, and hoping to get an A in geometry. But hey, what did you expect when Im the byproduct of a Frankenstein vamp. He say's im his worst creation, but he hasn't even had to face me...yet.

Thanks for the move. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.