Pagan Chatter

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
*Deep breath* Peace. *Again, deep breath* peeeaaacceee. Ah, thanks SC, that does work.

About low fat food, yuck!!! And rinsing meat after you cook it and before you serve it, I'm pretty sure that's a sin.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
*Deep breath* Peace. *Again, deep breath* peeeaaacceee. Ah, thanks SC, that does work.

About low fat food, yuck!!! And rinsing meat after you cook it and before you serve it, I'm pretty sure that's a sin.

I KNEW it! I'm gonna go call her right now to tell her she is going to hell. heh hee. I am such a Baaaaad daughter!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
I KNEW it! I'm gonna go call her right now to tell her she is going to hell. heh hee. I am such a Baaaaad daughter!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

I know where I'm not going for the holidays.

I'm hungry. again.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
*jumping up & down* My house My house, right? YAY!!!! I get to cook for more people!!!! I loooove to cook!

By the way...you have maaaaiiilllll!!!!!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
and I love to eat. I'm coming.

WOW CAROLE BROKE 700

18_1_37.gif

18_1_37.gif

now THATs a part
this one's me

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, if there's food, I'm coming too!!! Especially since you can actually cook. No one in my family is great at it, and somehow I'm always put in charge of cooking. I think they like to punish themselves...that's the only reason I can see to put me in charge of the food.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, me too.

Hmm, wonder what she'll feed us?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
True, I just wanted to know what foods I could start salivating over.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
alrighty then! Let the menu begin! My younger son was watching me this past Thanksgiving as I cleaned the turkey and he said, "Mom, you have no idea how thankful I am that you know how to cook. I would have cooked the turkey with that nasty bag thing still inside it. what IS that nasty bag thing anyway?"

I think we'll have a big ole fat turkey, stuffing, sweet potato-pecan casserole, green bean casserole, fried corn, lumpy mashed potatoes with a few little skins left in and mixed up with garlic & sour cream (YUM!) , whole cranberry sauce, tons of gravy, biscuits AND yeast rolls with honey butter, hmmmm...what else what else....pecan pie and pumpkin pie....what else?

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
I'm dying just reading that....yum. I'll be right over, shouldn't take but a few hours.
I made homemade chicken parm over noodles with fresh applecrisp for dinner and now A I blew my diet and B I'm sick as a dog.........

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
that sounds soooooo yummy. I just ate a Pepperidge Farm cookie with dark chocolate chunks and pecans. Those cookies are dangerous! Once you open the bag...well, it's doom on my thighs!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Tell ya what. After I am finished for the day, let's talk about that Kitchen Witchcraftikin. K? I love that topic and I need a mind-release from all this stuff arond here.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds good. I'm curious. As I spiced my homemade sauce I was wonderin' I went a got a new book at the bookstore, protective spells and psychic sheilds or some such and the lade at the check out gave me the major mal ojo. I wanted to smack her upside the head with the book and yell "see, it works"

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Sounds good. I'm curious. As I spiced my homemade sauce I was wonderin' I went a got a new book at the bookstore, protective spells and psychic sheilds or some such and the lade at the check out gave me the major mal ojo. I wanted to smack her upside the head with the book and yell "see, it works"
Some people have nothing better to do than to look into another's backyard. sheesh.

Normal People Make Good Pets!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, good lord. Hubby is gonna kill you for showing me that! I think I have found a brand new CaNdY StOrE!!!

Well, I am just sick. I tried to change phone service for when we move. I really tried. I hate bellsouth. Truly, it's not just a mild dislike. I really do hate bellsouth. But far be it from MCI to employ anyone who speaks English.

I was transferred from one agent to another to another and every single one of them sounded like they were from an entirely different country...like I was being transferred form India to Mexico to Lord knows where. I understand the need for bilingual and even multi-lingual representatives. But for a company providing phone service to Tennessee...shouldn't ONE of those languages at least be English?! SC, you know my last name...you can imagine the brutal slaughter of it I endured? I finally was so completely exhausted that I told one fellow that I had changed my mind

*sigh*

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
My sister worked for MCI for years and while some calls are answered here in the good ole US of A, (Raleigh, NC actually) an equal percentage of calls are routed to India where labor is much cheaper.

As far as the candy store, I am ahead of you and in deeper already. You must work very hard to catch up...very very hard. Well their prices are pretty good so....that's something.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:

Wow. The article "Why I am Pagan" on that site is beautiful.

"I prefer to their dogma my excursions into the natural gardens where the voice of the Great Spirit is heard in the twittering of the birds, the rippling of mighty waters, and the sweet breathing of flowers. If this is Paganism, then at present, at least, I am a Pagan."

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
Carole said:
Do you create your own or do you use existing sigils? Solomonic seals or Abramelin or something. (or*gasp* necro sigils? I know I know. controversial and all, but whether or not they are legit, there must be at least egregores of that system just because of the following it has received)

I've always created my own. I prefer to keep my life simple, and my sigils are just a basic symbol of my intent.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
PattiTheWicked said:
I've always created my own. I prefer to keep my life simple, and my sigils are just a basic symbol of my intent.

That's probably a really good idea. It seems like I am always figuring out new and imaginative ways to complicate my life. Go figure!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Sara,
Yes, that article was great. I was impressed by the tone of the entire site.

Carole, I can't believe you are behind all the complications in your life. Do you need some mojo?