For the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not gay. I just enjoy having sex with men :D

I was told today that to publicly say that I'm bisexual would destroy pretty much any chance of selling my memoir.

So here I am :D

Shove it, I'll write something else. I'm not denying who I am to sell a book.

barbilarry

I just wanna write
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You have a rep.

Reaction score

I was told today that to publicly say that I'm bisexual would destroy pretty much any chance of selling my memoir.

That's hot.

No, seriously. It is.

Anyway, yeah. I agree with the sentiments of your post.

It's still hot though.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It may be that after you sell something else is when you'll get your memoir pub'd, Wayne. Good luck with all of it.

I wish it hadn't been this tough for ya.... :Hug2:

barbilarry

I just wanna write
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Way hot, I agree with Scarlet!!! Way agree!!!!!!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Really? Is it part of your memoir? If it's not, why would it be a part of its marketing?

People are so weird.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
More bizarro stuff from the world of publishing marketing. I. Don't. Get. It.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Y'know what? I'm going to start sending out my new query letter

Tommy O'Hara used to say about me: "He's got a boyfriend and a girlfriend, and they both play with guns"
How do you like the beginning? :D

Last edited:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
It's so odd that it should make a difference. To each his own, vive la difference, and all that jazz.

I don't know whether you're hot or not, but to me gay sex, in and off itself, isn't any hotter than any other kind of sex. I work with a couple of gay men and they aren't particularly hot. I work with a lot of straight men who aren't particularly hot either (and some are downright icky). I'm not saying you're not hot, Wayne, I just don't get why your mentioning bisexual sex is considered "hot."

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hot as hell, thanks :D

But here's the problemo. Gay men don't want to read about gangsters, and straight men don't want to read about gay anything...So, that leaves me the minuscule market of women :D

I had a boyfriend and a girlfriend and was falling in love with a hooker, while I was doing the S&M scene in NYC in the 1980's.

I know women hate reading about sex, :D but I thought I could reel a few in with the story

Last edited:

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I had a boyfriend and a girlfriend and was falling in love with a hooker, while I was doing the S&M scene in NYC in the 1980's.

I know women hate reading about sex, but I thought I could reel a few in with the story

A) You're weirder than I thought. Not that that's a bad thing.

and

B) Women don't like to read about sex?

Deleted member 42

Yeah, bull shit.

Wayne, I'd love to know who told you--and what makes them think they know what they're talking about? You can PM me; I'm vulgarly curious.

I further note that the QULTBAG community is a community in terms of publishing as well, and that said authority may not have ties to the community.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
A) You're weirder than I thought. Not that that's a bad thing.

and

B) Women don't like to read about sex?

I forgot to put one of these :D

Yeah, bull shit.

Wayne, I'd love to know who told you--and what makes them think they know what they're talking about? You can PM me; I'm vulgarly curious.

I further note that the QULTBAG community is a community in terms of publishing as well, and that said authority may not have ties to the community.

I sent ya a PM

I'd totally read it.

Thank you

That is exactly the beginning to use.

It is an excellent beginning.

I love that line :D

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I multiquoted and didn't screw it all up.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LOL at Wayne.

Let me also add my :Thumbs: for that line, btw.

Reaction score
To clarify a couple of things...
It's so odd that it should make a difference. To each his own, vive la difference, and all that jazz.

I don't know whether you're hot or not, but to me gay sex, in and off itself, isn't any hotter than any other kind of sex. I work with a couple of gay men and they aren't particularly hot. I work with a lot of straight men who aren't particularly hot either (and some are downright icky). I'm not saying you're not hot, Wayne, I just don't get why your mentioning bisexual sex is considered "hot."
It's just my personal kink. That's all I was referring to. Wayne knows I like bi guys, which is why he sends me filthy PMs and reps all the time. Not that I mind. Hell no; I love it! :D

So yeah, it was just me joking around with Wayne, nothing more.
I'm hot as hell, thanks :D

But here's the problemo. Gay men don't want to read about gangsters, and straight men don't want to read about gay anything...So, that leaves me the minuscule market of women :D

I know women hate reading about sex, but I thought I could reel a few in with the story
O RLAMENTE?

barbilarry

I just wanna write
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hehehe! Feel better, Darlin'? Support is here for ya!!!! Yay for Aw-ers!!!!!

barbilarry

I just wanna write
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And SP, I'm right there with ya, Sweets!!!! I love when he writes smexy stuff, Whew, fans self, remembering!!!!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

WTF? That's just crazy. Not the you enjoying the bi-ways part, the being told it would destroy your chances of selling that memoir. Shit, I'm counting on my being a transexual magician who happens to be a (very slightly) world famous author, as the crap that sells my memoir. Well, maybe, my writing abilities too.

Fuck everybody, Wayne. Unless it was all the agents in the world, who cares what they say? Write what you want. Personally, the bi adds interest.

ETA: I love that opeining line too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.